Product Comparisons

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

WantFreesatV7

Product Comparisons

Post by WantFreesatV7 »

Does anyone know where to find comparisons between the models? I'm not sure which version is the latest, which have H.265, or which are satellite only... I want a satellite only (no ethernet/CAT-5 - yes, there's a reason), H.265 receiver with a good processor... Is the V7S the best for those specs? Thanks for any help.

iq180
网站管理员

Re: Product Comparisons

Post by iq180 »

WantFreesatV7 wrote:Does anyone know where to find comparisons between the models? I'm not sure which version is the latest, which have H.265, or which are satellite only... I want a satellite only (no ethernet/CAT-5 - yes, there's a reason), H.265 receiver with a good processor... Is the V7S the best for those specs? Thanks for any help.
All around the Freesat V8 Super has been the best receiver out of all the powervu receivers I have ever owned and I have a few, other brands as well and after 3 years the freesat V8 super it is still my go to receiver.

T95KPRO

Post by T95KPRO »

iq180 wrote:
WantFreesatV7 wrote:Does anyone know where to find comparisons between the models? I'm not sure which version is the latest, which have H.265, or which are satellite only... I want a satellite only (no ethernet/CAT-5 - yes, there's a reason), H.265 receiver with a good processor... Is the V7S the best for those specs? Thanks for any help.
All around the Freesat V8 Super has been the best receiver out of all the powervu receivers I have ever owned and I have a few, other brands as well and after 3 years the freesat V8 super it is still my go to receiver.
I own V8 super too,this is a very good receiver.
Freesat V8 Super, with 36" Ku Offset Dish. Always buy original product... https://freesat.cc/ :mrgreen:

WantFreesatV7

Post by WantFreesatV7 »

Thank you both!

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”