V8 Golden and V8Super new firmware updates to enjoy

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

sickboy

Re: V8 Golden and V8Super new firmware updates to enjoy

Post by sickboy »

I have to agree that the sales and product development departments have become out of step with support and code writing departments. What good is it to have a lot of shiny new product that won't get timely updates ?

mrslv

Post by mrslv »

Lining wrote:Hi all, sorry, the current software is still modified this month firmware update, new firmware, thank you!

44.jpg

555.jpg

1) Thailand epg show error.
thanks our friend help to send ts file for us testing whose nick name is zcache in freesat forum.
2) add option for new epg style
main menu / System / Other Setting /EPG UI style
Style 1 : the old ui
Style 2 : the new ui
3) Added fast key to switch video output mode or format.
we try to support some old TV or some signal mode TV
Press menu key to main menu.(Panel show "----")
press Green key to switch NTSC/PAL, the panel will show "PAL " or "NTSC"
Press Stop key to switch the video format
PAL mode : the panel will show "576I" -- "576P" -- "720P"(50HZ) --"1080I"(50HZ) --"1080P"(50HZ)
NTSC mode : the panel will show "480I" -- "480P" -- "720P"(60HZ) --"1080I"(60HZ) --"1080P"(60HZ)
4) Add Macedonia UI
--- but now those string are from Google translated.we are waiting Vlatko Postolov to translat them. he need some days to finish it.

Look at the picture... even at that picture is clear that EPG is not working!!! Information for some channels is not shown. For other channels is EPG is not full...

I am so angry to Freesat team (probably Freesat team is one man show....)

Kylian031

Post by Kylian031 »

Very disappointing, no follow up, very long update to have the device blocked some day on 2h forced to restart the system 10 times, no solution for nano 01 no answer to know if it can install oscam :cry:

laurent59553

Post by laurent59553 »

the problem of nano 01 is a clines problem or a firmware problem of v8gold , can support team explain that ?

ginesndh

Post by ginesndh »

Please a quick fix for freezing the super v8 and gold, it is a very big mistake. They will stop selling. :twisted:

laurent59553

Post by laurent59553 »

ginesndh wrote:Please a quick fix for freezing the super v8 and gold, it is a very big mistake. They will stop selling. :twisted:
No answer from freesat engineers ?

laurent59553

Post by laurent59553 »

:oops: Very disappointing, no follow up, very long update to have the device blocked some day on 2h forced to restart the system 10 times, no solution for nano 01, no sound on some chanels, no way to downgrade the firmware ( i try the procedure with a usb key, remane firmware as flash.bin ...usb upgrade do not turn off for some seconds), but finally the firmware still as 475 ....... no answer from freesat engineer :oops:

wongik

Re: V8Super TP list

Post by wongik »

I like to know what happen to the present firmware which come across to me that once you go or enter for setting diseqc positioner, it would not remain TP at same satellite position, it goes to first line of satellite name, then we should change or look that particular satellite. It caused some troublesome, always need to pay attention to satellite name. Could anyone help to solve this problem.

Thank you very much

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”