HELP Input/Create List of IPTV V8 Golden

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

cheels

HELP Input/Create List of IPTV V8 Golden

Post by cheels »

hello community

can someone tell me the steps to insert a list of iptv channels on the V8 Golden?

best regards to the community

Eak_Dumnern
网站管理员

Re: HELP Input/Create List of IPTV V8 Golden

Post by Eak_Dumnern »

you can create custom_url.m3u (IPTV list) by notepad or editor software such as editplus and save file name is custom_url.m3u.

format IPTV same as normal IPTV post on internet but change name into custom_url.m3u and copy to root of U-stick.

insert into USB slot at Freesat v8 box if you watch TV satellite will be popup then you slide into Yes and press OK at remote control so you import IPTV files finished.

For more Information: >>> Click here.

cheels

Post by cheels »

thank for the reply, i already done that but, the problem im having now is that the v8 doenst pop up the window to import customer pg, and when i hit the custom button on RC it says not avalaible :(
and on the menu / IPTV it ónly apears Xtream, and fressat icons!

any ideas on how to fix it mate?

:(

T95KPRO

Post by T95KPRO »

cheels wrote:hello community

can someone tell me the steps to insert a list of iptv channels on the V8 Golden?

I try it,nothing to do with my V8 Super...he freeze and don't see the file on USB key! Someone can post a working IPTVLIST in good format for V8 Super or Golden? I follow the (how to file) but I don't understand very well! :( Tks for help!
Freesat V8 Super, with 36" Ku Offset Dish. Always buy original product... https://freesat.cc/ :mrgreen:

mikelsat

Post by mikelsat »

T95KPRO wrote:

I try it,nothing to do with my V8 Super...he freeze and don't see the file on USB key! Someone can post a working IPTVLIST in good format for V8 Super or Golden? I follow the (how to file) but I don't understand very well! :( Tks for help!
This is a custom_urlm.3u file, to change the list open it with notepad. (Sometimes m3u lists can freeze the box so I never use them).
custom_url.zip
(994 Bytes) Downloaded 51 times

T95KPRO

Post by T95KPRO »

mikelsat wrote:
T95KPRO wrote:

This is a custom_urlm.3u file, to change the list open it with notepad. (Sometimes m3u lists can freeze the box so I never use them).

custom_url.zip
Thks for your file...i wil try it and give you news! :)
Freesat V8 Super, with 36" Ku Offset Dish. Always buy original product... https://freesat.cc/ :mrgreen:

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”