V8 Super with latest FW not opening ch that V7 Max does

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

chronos

V8 Super with latest FW not opening ch that V7 Max does

Post by chronos »

Hello everyone,

VERY happy with latest firmware update. Finally get some channels that have been missed for several months!

Now strange thing is, there are 3 TPs on two satellites that can only get with V7 Max not with V8 Super. Did not import any keys or anything. V7 Max gets them, but not the V8 Super. Who can I message or email with details of the TP and satellites?

Note that neither model got the TPs with November firmware and both are on latest firmware (Dec 2018).

Thank you very much freesat team!

cpr43
网站管理员

Re: V8 Super with latest FW not opening ch that V7 Max does

Post by cpr43 »

chronos wrote:Hello everyone,

VERY happy with latest firmware update. Finally get some channels that have been missed for several months!

Now strange thing is, there are 3 TPs on two satellites that can only get with V7 Max not with V8 Super. Did not import any keys or anything. V7 Max gets them, but not the V8 Super. Who can I message or email with details of the TP and satellites?

Note that neither model got the TPs with November firmware and both are on latest firmware (Dec 2018).

Thank you very much freesat team!
3 TPs from which sats?? Eastern/West?? AU Keys for those TPs are inside the Max but not in the Super. You will need to make a dump of your keys from the Max and load it into the super.

Eak_Dumnern
网站管理员

Post by Eak_Dumnern »

new firmware are work sony group. I can watch all of sony channel at Intelsat20 68.5E.

chronos

Post by chronos »

3 TPs from which sats?? Eastern/West?? AU Keys for those TPs are inside the Max but not in the Super. You will need to make a dump of your keys from the Max and load it into the super.[/quote]

Ah thank you. Have never done a key dump on freshly upgraded box. Did not know there was anything to export. Will give it a try. Sent you PM with details of the TPs and satellites in question FYI.

Also see there is already new FW out for both V7 and V8 so will also give those a try.

Thanks for reply!

Eak_Dumnern
网站管理员

Post by Eak_Dumnern »

some bug firmware of Freesat v8 super and golden same last firmware is watching IPTV and come back to TV channel or reboot.

ftauser

Post by ftauser »

I have a V8 Super. What does it mean to "dump"
7 1/2' mesh dish, Titanium ASC1 Dish Positioner, Titanium C1 PLL, Freesat V8 Super, Hellobox V5 Plus

Eak_Dumnern
网站管理员

Post by Eak_Dumnern »

ftauser wrote:I have a V8 Super. What does it mean to "dump"
Dump mean export data or firmware to U-Stick.

floater

Post by floater »

if i can interject....just a little humor here.... :D

ftauser wrote:
I have a V8 Super. What does it mean to "dump"

you feel a urge :roll: ...you find a porceline type round top bowl..you place your behind on it and sit down..you squeeze really hard and you have a "dump" :o ....lmao..now that theres funny :lol: ...just a little humor no harm meant.... ;)

you place your usb stick into the reciever ..after the usb is recognized ..you down load "or move the data" from the receiver to the usb.. that is called dumping.... :roll:

ftauser

Post by ftauser »

Okay thanks. I thought that's what it meant, but wasn't sure. Seems like every time I try something to figure out what it does I lose everything I have and have to start all over again.
7 1/2' mesh dish, Titanium ASC1 Dish Positioner, Titanium C1 PLL, Freesat V8 Super, Hellobox V5 Plus

floater

Post by floater »

i know the feeling..it has happened to me also...its pita but it also helps you learn the box , systems..and techniques involved.. :!:

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”