ERT channels

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

marcoopoloo99

ERT channels

Post by marcoopoloo99 »

Greece ERT channels on 3.0E (ERT 1, ERT 2, ERT HD) encrypted in BISS can not be encrypted. BISS system will not be identified by the software. The channels look like they are not encrypted. Any chance for improvement ?

STRETCH

Re: ERT channels

Post by STRETCH »

Go to site NAJMSAT2018.COM, when on the site go to BISS scroll down until date 22 / 11 / 2017, the codes are their.

Den

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

If you go to the conditional access menu then / 6666 / key edit / Constant CW and press the green button to "Add" you will see the CAiD etc for the channel you were on.
This may help see if the channel is biss, normanlly 2600 for the CAiD.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

After checking what (Feralkiwi) had posted, I found that the info in the (constant cw) after pressing green on the remote is the same info as the BISS codes from the web site that I posted .

Den

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

I have found sometimes that when you scan some encrypted channels are logged as being FTA.
When this happens the unit will not look for a code.
Just rescan the TP involved until you get all the channels marked as $$.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

mikelsat

Post by mikelsat »

Feralkiwi wrote:I have found sometimes that when you scan some encrypted channels are logged as being FTA.
When this happens the unit will not look for a code.
Just rescan the TP involved until you get all the channels marked as $$.

Owen
Exactly right, I've looked this up and found this, "ERT 1, ERT 2, ERT HD channels are broadcast without a flag and do not open on most receivers except Enigma2 with unofficial patch software",
I tried 2 receivers, one scans them in as FTA so can't open them but the Freesat Golden scans them in as scrambled and opens them with the correct keys.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

You can USB Backup your user data and load the file into the editor and change the encrypted flags and reload it to the receiver.

Owen

marcoopoloo99

Post by marcoopoloo99 »

All three channels ERT 1, ERT 2 and ERT HD will always be scanned as FTA altough encrypted in BISS. The channels use strange encryption method.

Nedko

Post by Nedko »

marcoopoloo99 wrote:Greece ERT channels on 3.0E (ERT 1, ERT 2, ERT HD) encrypted in BISS can not be encrypted. BISS system will not be identified by the software. The channels look like they are not encrypted. Any chance for improvement ?
I can confirm this, problem with ERT encrypted in BISS have also in Hellas Sat 39E. V8 Nova Orange with latest firm. Channels look like free, no BISS sign, blank screen, With key or not. Please fix it. Thanks. With V7 HD-NO PROBLEM, all works

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

Post a copy of your database and we will try to help you change encryption flag for test

Nedko

Post by Nedko »

cpr43 wrote:Post a copy of your database and we will try to help you change encryption flag for test
Hi again. Yes,it works. I have found a solution for myself about the EPT channels BISS on 3E and 39E. Export database, then edit with new DB Editor, change Property "is_scramble" Value from 0 to 1 for each channel from ERT. Save database, then import to V8 Nova (channels is now encripted in Biss) and enter Biss kay in CA menu. ;)
PS: Now I saw what Feralkiwi had written up - he proposed the same solution. :idea:

trojani

Post by trojani »

the solution is simple, discard this softcam and everything is ok
Attachments
SoftCam.rar
(23.17 KiB) Downloaded 37 times

Holzsat

Post by Holzsat »

I change Property "is_scramble" Value from 0 to 1 for each channel from ERT. But the Softcam with the Bic key is not working for me…I found the right keys but something I doing wrong.
Can someone send me a working softcam file for Biss and maybe power vu for Europe ?
Thank you for your help and greetings Holzsat

Holzsat

Post by Holzsat »

yes i know...can you send me please and working softcam file for europa for biss and power vu ? via PM that i can see where is my faulty
thank you and greetings holzsat

Holzsat

Post by Holzsat »

how can I change Property "is_scramble" Value from 0 to 1 for each channel from ERT via DVB edit ? for enigma software....ert is not working on open atv 6.3 now

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”