Satellite order

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

moltar

Satellite order

Post by moltar »

While viewing any channel and also having scanned in several transponders from different satellites along with not scanning satellites in any kind of order........ can you rearrange the satellite order to put them in order? This is what I have, pressing the SAT button while viewing a channel brings up a satellite list. So I have #1 as C_127w, #2 as C_101w, #3 as C_125w and #4 as C_131w.
I would like to start at 55.5W and end at 139W, all in order. Is there a way to re-order them?
Thanks guys

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Re: Satellite order

Post by Feralkiwi »

The only way this works is to enter your sats in the sat list, then scan them in the order you want them to appear in the channel / sat list after scanning.

After setting this up save and reload your user data as this make that loaded file your "Default" for the sort option.

I did some tests on this with the V7HD and posted it under Setting up a V7HD Locked unit.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

moltar

Re: Satellite order

Post by moltar »

OK, thats what I thought, I was hoping there was a simpler way.
I'm in the process of doing so at the moment.
Thanks

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”