V8pro2.

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

RGG1

V8pro2.

Post by RGG1 »

Hello,
From here I wanted to congratulate the freesat/gtmedia team for the V8pro2 model, I have been testing it for a few days and it works wonders, I hope it continues like this. When something works well, we have to recognize it, and when it works badly it must be said, this time you have done a good job, continue like this.
BR.

machteck

Re: V8pro2.

Post by machteck »

RGG1 wrote:Hello,
From here I wanted to congratulate the freesat/gtmedia team for the V8pro2 model, I have been testing it for a few days and it works wonders, I hope it continues like this. When something works well, we have to recognize it, and when it works badly it must be said, this time you have done a good job, continue like this.
BR.
I have one of these coming, ready to start testing,
hope it works as good as yours.
Larry

RGG1

Post by RGG1 »

machteck wrote:
BR.
Surely it works well for you, anything or any doubt that may exist about this box can be commented here and talked about together.

machteck

Post by machteck »

RGG1 wrote:
machteck wrote:
BR.
Surely it works well for you, anything or any doubt that may exist about this box can be commented here and talked about together.
I guarantee you if it has any bugs in it, it will show up with me. :mrgreen:
Larry

tanka

Post by tanka »

I order one I ope did accepted the setup from V8 super or V8 nova orange.Butt freesat did have to make one 4k from the box.For good price did sale fast.I decide buy one more .Did missing the very good switch on the bak of the receiver.Time to sale my last v8 super .

Vlad

Post by Vlad »

I waiting this box ;)
My receivers: V8 Pro, V8 Golden, V7S HD, V8 Pro 2, V8X
My satellites: Amos 2/3, 4.0°W; Astra 4A, 4.8°E; Eutelsat 9B, 9.0°E; Hot Bird 13 B/C/E, 13.0°E; Yamal 401, 90.0°E; Intelsat 15, 85°E; Horizons 2, 85°E; Orion Express 80°E
I ❤️ GTMedia

RGG1

Post by RGG1 »

machteck wrote:
RGG1 wrote:
machteck wrote:
BR.
Please let us know if you find any bug, to me both on terrestrial and satellite works well. I always refer to the operation to watch TV and sat2ip, other extras such as YouTube I do not interest me.

RGG1

Post by RGG1 »

tanka wrote:I order one I ope did accepted the setup from V8 super or V8 nova orange.Butt freesat did have to make one 4k from the box.For good price did sale fast.I decide buy one more .Did missing the very good switch on the bak of the receiver.Time to sale my last v8 super .
I put the configuration of the V8super in the V8 pro2. The only thing that does not work for me is the dbeditor2.2 to order the channels in the V8pro2, but I imported the channels list of the V8super without problems.

machteck

Post by machteck »

RGG1 wrote:
machteck wrote:
RGG1 wrote:
machteck wrote:
BR.
Please let us know if you find any bug, to me both on terrestrial and satellite works well. I always refer to the operation to watch TV and sat2ip, other extras such as YouTube I do not interest me.
OK will do
Larry

CHI

Post by CHI »

Expecting mine this week.
This version carries a lot of expection and I sense it following the legacy of v8 Golden.
Viva Freesat.

RGG1

Post by RGG1 »

CHI wrote:Expecting mine this week.
This version carries a lot of expection and I sense it following the legacy of v8 Golden.
Viva Freesat.
You'll be happy because it works very well, of course with a good cline.

CHI

Post by CHI »

RGG1 wrote:
Viva Freesat.
That is a plus for sure! Viva freesat.
Would you care shedding some light of the particular sat that works well with those Cline?
How I wish there was clines for IS 20 CBAND.

sickboy

Post by sickboy »

BUG

Changing PowerOn Mode to "Standby" makes the unit go through boot sequence and fall back to Standby - every time.

So unit is essentially bricked at this time.

Channel Master

Post by Channel Master »

Is there anyone on EBay selling a genuine Gt Media V8 Pro 2? I noticed seller " shysky" is selling them. Did anybody ever buy from him?

RGG1

Post by RGG1 »

CHI wrote:
RGG1 wrote:
Viva Freesat.
That is a plus for sure! Viva freesat.
Would you care shedding some light of the particular sat that works well with those Cline?
How I wish there was clines for IS 20 CBAND.
Astra 19,2E and Hotbird 13E satellites in Ku band both.

gyver

Post by gyver »

Checking also my new V8 pro2, i have a problem to view some channels with the 8x1 disecq.

About the searching and configure all satellites and channels there is no problem, but after that, when you select a high band horizontal frecuency with disecq ports 5,6,7 or 8, the receiver shows no signal.

At the beginning I was thinking it was an instalation or LNB problem, but my old V8 super works correctly with all disecq ports and low or high frecuencies. So, I think this is a V8 pro2 bug managing the 8x1 disecq.
Does anybody’s experience something similar with the V8 pro2?
Madrid(Spain).V8 UHD,V8 pro2 & V8x.Disecq 16x1.
Hellas 39°E-Astra 28.2°E-Badr 26°E 1.2m
Astra 19.2°E & 23.5ºE-Hotbird 13°E 80cm
Thor/Intelsat 0.8-1°W - Eutelsat 5ºW & 9E - Bulgariasat 1.9ºE - 80cm
Hispasat 30°W 80cm
Telstar 15°W 60cm

riccy

Post by riccy »

Tv channel editor if press blue button for delete channels only you could watch the first channel that you want delete. The only option is delete the channel without seeing it.

With osd setting channel list "1" the PG+ PG- button works in a contrary way. PG+ goes down PG- up.

Vlad

Post by Vlad »

Very pleased with the built-in wifi. The receiver is cute, compact. I really liked. It is heated only strongly for some reason. Good product.
My satellites: Amos 2/3, 4.0°W; Astra 4A, 4.8°E; Eutelsat 9B, 9.0°E; Hot Bird 13 B/C/E, 13.0°E; Yamal 401, 90.0°E; Intelsat 15, 85°E; Horizons 2, 85°E; Orion Express 80°E
I ❤️ GTMedia

CHI

Post by CHI »

sickboy wrote:BUG

Changing PowerOn Mode to "Standby" makes the unit go through boot sequence and fall back to Standby - every time.

So unit is essentially bricked at this time.
I tried to check whether your case is universal but no.
Mine goes to standby really fast and back on really fast.
This box has made me throw my v8 golden and other boxes to the shelf.

CHI

Post by CHI »

Vlad wrote:Very pleased with the built-in wifi. The receiver is cute, compact. I really liked. It is heated only strongly for some reason. Good product.
Infact the GUI is super! Very thin and above all it has a very sweet picture equality.

CHI

Post by CHI »

Vlad wrote:Very pleased with the built-in wifi. The receiver is cute, compact. I really liked. It is heated only strongly for some reason. Good product.
Infact the GUI is super! The box it self is very thin and above all it has a very sweet picture quality.

Vlad

Post by Vlad »

CHI wrote:
Infact the GUI is super! The box it self is very thin and above all it has a very sweet picture quality.
Yes, the picture is very high quality. I also liked it. ;)
I ❤️ GTMedia

RGG1

Post by RGG1 »

riccy wrote:Tv channel editor if press blue button for delete channels only you could watch the first channel that you want delete. The only option is delete the channel without seeing it.

With osd setting channel list "1" the PG+ PG- button works in a contrary way. PG+ goes down PG- up.
Hello,
If you want to raise and lower a channel you must press the arrows up and down. If you press the PG + or PG- button it will raise or lower 10 channels each time, it works fine for me. In my opinion, this remote control is like the V8super but still better.
BR.

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”