V8 PRO 2 : Remote control & cs protocol

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

fahmy91

V8 PRO 2 : Remote control & cs protocol

Post by fahmy91 »

1. Remote control
I got a new set of v8 pro 2 but have problem with the remote control.. everything work perfectly except VOL+ & VOL- button..i try to click many time but no respond at all..anyone know how to fix it??

2. CS protocol
I use 2 types, NEWCAMD & CCAM at the same time. But the problem is when i want to watch channel at newcamd server i must to OFF the server and then ON back so that the channel can run as normal. Same with ccam server..when i want to watch the channel on ccam server..i must do the same action. I think this box cant run 2 server at the same time. anyone know how to fix it? Or wait the new updated firmware?

Vlad

Re: V8 PRO 2 : Remote control & cs protocol

Post by Vlad »

My v8 pro 2 volume buttons work fine. If you want to use two share, unplug one protocol and activate the other.
My receivers: V8 Pro, V8 Golden, V7S HD, V8 Pro 2, V8X
My satellites: Amos 2/3, 4.0°W; Astra 4A, 4.8°E; Eutelsat 9B, 9.0°E; Hot Bird 13 B/C/E, 13.0°E; Yamal 401, 90.0°E; Intelsat 15, 85°E; Horizons 2, 85°E; Orion Express 80°E
I ❤️ GTMedia

CHI

Post by CHI »

[quote="fahmy91"]1. Remote control
I got a new set of v8 pro 2 but have problem with the remote control.. everything work perfectly except VOL+ & VOL- button..i try to click many time but no respond at all..anyone know how to fix it??

2. CS protocol
I use 2 types, NEWCAMD & CCAM at the same time. But the problem is when i want to watch channel at newcamd server i must to OFF the server and then ON back so that the channel can run as normal. Same with ccam server..when i want to watch the channel on ccam server..i must do the same action. I think this box cant run 2 server at the same time. anyone know how to fix it? Or wait the new updated firmware?[/quote

In most cases its the servers themselves.
Concerning the remote I think that's a single to single based case because mine works flawlessly and I can testify this box is the best.

Since I got it I haven't identied any single faulty.

Vlad

Post by Vlad »

Try to switch the volume with another remote from another box, they fit all boxes. Then you can determine the cause. I think the problem with the remote.
My receivers: V8 Pro, V8 Golden, V7S HD, V8 Pro 2, V8X
My satellites: Amos 2/3, 4.0°W; Astra 4A, 4.8°E; Eutelsat 9B, 9.0°E; Hot Bird 13 B/C/E, 13.0°E; Yamal 401, 90.0°E; Intelsat 15, 85°E; Horizons 2, 85°E; Orion Express 80°E
I ❤️ GTMedia

fahmy91

Post by fahmy91 »

Vlad wrote:Try to switch the volume with another remote from another box, they fit all boxes. Then you can determine the cause. I think the problem with the remote.

I try download freesat remote on google play store but still same..on the apps all button work fine except vol + & vol - button..i dont have another remote...

How about cs protocol issue? Dont have another solution for that? Before this i use gt media v7 plus.. everything ok..

RGG1

Post by RGG1 »

fahmy91 wrote:1. Remote control

2. CS protocol
I use 2 types, NEWCAMD & CCAM at the same time. But the problem is when i want to watch channel at newcamd server i must to OFF the server and then ON back so that the channel can run as normal. Same with ccam server..when i want to watch the channel on ccam server..i must do the same action. I think this box cant run 2 server at the same time. anyone know how to fix it? Or wait the new updated firmware?
Hello,
If you mean the buttons V + and V- are not for raising and lowering the volume, they are learning buttons. If you want the buttons V + and V- to control the volume of the TV, you will have to program them with the remote control of the TV. To raise and lower the volume of the box from the remote control you will have to press the right and left arrow keys.
BR.

fahmy91

Post by fahmy91 »

Hello,
If you mean the buttons V + and V- are not for raising and lowering the volume, they are learning buttons. If you want the buttons V + and V- to control the volume of the TV, you will have to program them with the remote control of the TV. To raise and lower the volume of the box from the remote control you will have to press the right and left arrow keys.
BR.[/quote]

Thanks you!!! Problem solved..! Must press right & left arrow instead of V+ & V- button...thanks you so much... :D :D

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

fahmy91 wrote:Hello,
BR.
Thanks you!!! Problem solved..! Must press right & left arrow instead of V+ & V- button...thanks you so much... :D :D[/quote]

Problem solved. So we close for now

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”