V8 Pro2 bug

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

machteck

V8 Pro2 bug

Post by machteck »

The new update 2019/02/14 opens the channels fine, but when you have the channel screen up and scroll up or down to another channel a popup says network cable not connected. Close the channel menu and channel up or down with the channel number it works fine. :ugeek:
Larry

machteck

Re: V8 Pro2 bug

Post by machteck »

machteck wrote:The new update 2019/02/14 opens the channels fine, but when you have the channel screen up and scroll up or down to another channel a popup says network cable not connected. Close the channel menu and channel up or down with the channel number it works fine. :ugeek:
Also channel looses video, popup says lost signal on 91W one of my strongest sat, definitely not loosing signal.
Larry

machteck

Post by machteck »

machteck wrote:
machteck wrote:The new update 2019/02/14 opens the channels fine, but when you have the channel screen up and scroll up or down to another channel a popup says network cable not connected. Close the channel menu and channel up or down with the channel number it works fine. :ugeek:
Also channel looses video, popup says lost signal on 91W one of my strongest sat, definitely not loosing signal.
Well did a factory reset installed user backup data every thing is working correct. Crazy :mrgreen:
Larry

tanka

Post by tanka »

I have same problems at Hispansat 30 west.Problem are solved.Today did one more factory setting. And loading Channels again.And all good

Eak_Dumnern
网站管理员

Post by Eak_Dumnern »

For v8 PRO 2

After import files custom IPTV ,I found some channel did not keep in box all same url server or come back to TV satellite occur encrypted program all time of the first channel or sometime TV channel not decode and show encrypted program must go to other channel and come back again will show broadcasting or slow active.

For V8 Super or V8 Golden is working fine.

tanka

Post by tanka »

Same the box working ok for two days.Today no signal on and off at same channels hd on the hispansat .Quality 72 and 69

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

tanka wrote:Same the box working ok for two days.Today no signal on and off at same channels hd on the hispansat .Quality 72 and 69
21/2/2019
Change log:
1)Support beoutQ sports.
2)Support Stalker IPTV.
3)Support to export Xtream/Stalker Account information for backup.
GTMedia V8Pro2 Rease Note2019.2.21.zip

tanka

Post by tanka »

Thank you CPR43

machteck

Post by machteck »

Eak_Dumnern wrote:For v8 PRO 2

After import files custom IPTV ,I found some channel did not keep in box all same url server or come back to TV satellite occur encrypted program all time of the first channel or sometime TV channel not decode and show encrypted program must go to other channel and come back again will show broadcasting or slow active.

For V8 Super or V8 Golden is working fine.
Every freesat box i have ever had would sometimes not all ways would show scrambled when you would go to another channel and you would have to channel up or down and back to the original channel for it to open. Also if you were watching a scrambled channel it would blink off and come back on and say scrambled channel, i would have to channel up and back for it to open, but not very often.This is not a new problem, I never reported it because it was no problem to channel up and back down. Guess i should reported it when the first box did this.
Larry

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”