New V8 with Small Latches in PowervVu

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

Falcon4072

New V8 with Small Latches in PowervVu

Post by Falcon4072 »

Good morning everyone..!! Does it only happen to me or is it general, when I tune channels in ku band works perfect and in tta channels fta works normal now in encrypted channels it opens, but from time to time a few fires in the image, the signal from my antenna is excellent use 65w and 75w and both do the same thing ..!
I did the normal update procedure by saving the channel list to a pen-drive and then exporting the softcamkey to the pen drive, updating V8 in allcode and transferring the channel list and then the softacmkey but did not solve the problem!
If someone can help me, thank you!

(New Orange V8)

cpr43
网站管理员

Re: New V8 with Small Latches in PowervVu

Post by cpr43 »

Falcon4072 wrote:Good morning everyone..!! Does it only happen to me or is it general, when I tune channels in ku band works perfect and in tta channels fta works normal now in encrypted channels it opens, but from time to time a few fires in the image, the signal from my antenna is excellent use 65w and 75w and both do the same thing ..!
I did the normal update procedure by saving the channel list to a pen-drive and then exporting the softcamkey to the pen drive, updating V8 in allcode and transferring the channel list and then the softacmkey but did not solve the problem!

(New Orange V8)
Play a bit with the video output AV setting in the menu area. Try to match the output to your TV. try different HDMi cables and different HDMI input on your TV

Falcon4072

Post by Falcon4072 »

cpr43 wrote:
Falcon4072 wrote:Good morning everyone..!! Does it only happen to me or is it general, when I tune channels in ku band works perfect and in tta channels fta works normal now in encrypted channels it opens, but from time to time a few fires in the image, the signal from my antenna is excellent use 65w and 75w and both do the same thing ..!

(New Orange V8)
Play a bit with the video output AV setting in the menu area. Try to match the output to your TV. try different HDMi cables and different HDMI input on your TV
Okay, I'm going to try this, but I do not think it's a problem with hdmi cable or TV input because otherwise I would give those locks when I watch channels in ku band and it would also stop on the fta channels of the mentioned satellites that I mentioned .. !!
The impression is that they are problems in the emulator embedded in fw that for some seconds it loses the time of changes of keys ..!

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

Falcon4072 wrote:
cpr43 wrote:

(New Orange V8)
Okay, I'm going to try this, but I do not think it's a problem with hdmi cable or TV input because otherwise I would give those locks when I watch channels in ku band and it would also stop on the fta channels of the mentioned satellites that I mentioned .. !!
The impression is that they are problems in the emulator embedded in fw that for some seconds it loses the time of changes of keys ..!
Well, if that is the case , you have your own answer. sorry

Falcon4072

Post by Falcon4072 »

cpr43 wrote:
Falcon4072 wrote:
cpr43 wrote:

(New Orange V8)
Not sure, just a suspect, but who makes the software are not us users but the developers of the system, so we users only need and ask for solution..!
And thanks for the attention .. !!
And if you can take this problem until the team is grateful .. !! :-)

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

Falcon4072 wrote:
cpr43 wrote:
Falcon4072 wrote:
cpr43 wrote:

(New Orange V8)
Not sure, just a suspect, but who makes the software are not us users but the developers of the system, so we users only need and ask for solution..!
We try to help but it won't when you already have the answer for. V8 Nova Orange is being out in the market for some time, so maybe members can also jump in and help. Cccam can't help. We dont talk about it here. Let us know when you try our suggestions.

Falcon4072

Post by Falcon4072 »

cpr43 wrote:
Falcon4072 wrote:
cpr43 wrote:
Falcon4072 wrote:
cpr43 wrote:

(New Orange V8)
We try to help but it won't when you already have the answer for. V8 Nova Orange is being out in the market for some time, so maybe members can also jump in and help. Cccam can't help. We dont talk about it here. Let us know when you try our suggestions.
Okay, I'm going to try to make the referred hdmi hint after post the result. !! :)

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

I too have seen this on the new V8 Pro2.
The message Encrypted channel shows for a moment and then the picture continues as normal.
I have also posted a topic on another channel that shows "No Signal" every 2 seconds only on the V8 Pro..
Only the new V8 Pro does this.
Yes this does look like a change in the video processor software in the new V8 Pro2 compared with the older units.

Falcon4072. What V8 unit are you using?

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

kolithawick

Post by kolithawick »

The message Encrypted channel shows for a moment and then the picture continues as normal.
I have also noticed this with my v8 golden with new software.

Falcon4072

Post by Falcon4072 »

Feralkiwi wrote:I too have seen this on the new V8 Pro2.
I have also posted a topic on another channel that shows "No Signal" every 2 seconds only on the V8 Pro..
Only the new V8 Pro does this.
Yes this does look like a change in the video processor software in the new V8 Pro2 compared with the older units.

Falcon4072. What V8 unit are you using?

Owen
V8 Nova Orange

Falcon4072

Post by Falcon4072 »

kolithawick wrote:The message Encrypted channel shows for a moment and then the picture continues as normal.
I have also noticed this with my v8 golden with new software.
Que bom que não estou só nessa caminhada, senão iriam dizer que é um caso isolado.. :lol:

Falcon4072

Post by Falcon4072 »

Bom testei as dicas mencionadas mas não resolveu o problema de pequenas quadriculadas na imagem do V8 nos canais do 65w e do 75w, troquei 3 cabos hdmi o comum o 1,4 o 2,0 e nada, troquei entre as 3 portas hdmi da tv, troquei de resolução de vídeo variando de 576p a 1080P, coloquei base de notebook (cooler) embaixo do V8 e nada..!!
Estou aberto a novas dicas..!!

Abdi barre

Post by Abdi barre »

Dear
Anyone can advice me I have loaded v8 nova beoutq channels it's working but it's like week video coming and going on other hand sport 24 on mtn world nss12 57 degree cannot open its powervu this v8 nova cannot open it can you help that two issue

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

The MTN channels have been gone from viewing for some time.
I do not expect them to be seen again.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”