Biss and Powervu for Europe

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

Holzsat

Biss and Powervu for Europe

Post by Holzsat »

I am looking for a Softcam.key File for Biss and PowerVu for Europe. I have found a File for Eutelsat 9B A F N and Astra 4A SiS. The file is working well for me. Unfortunately I have a problem with Biss on Eutelsat 9B Eurobet and Hellas Sat 3 ERT. Can someone send me a working File via PM please? I would like to see where my mistake is :geek:
Thank you and greetings Holzsat :D

cpr43
网站管理员

Re: Biss and Powervu for Europe

Post by cpr43 »

Holzsat wrote:I am looking for a Softcam.key File for Biss and PowerVu for Europe. I have found a File for Eutelsat 9B A F N and Astra 4A SiS. The file is working well for me. Unfortunately I have a problem with Biss on Eutelsat 9B Eurobet and Hellas Sat 3 ERT. Can someone send me a working File via PM please? I would like to see where my mistake is :geek:
Thank you and greetings Holzsat :D
Hello and Welcome

Please read forum rules here:

https://www.freesat.cc/forum/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=10263

Holzsat

Post by Holzsat »

yes i know your forum rules !!!!! But where can i finde a working softcam file for europe ?? can you send me a file via pm or a or a instruction how to create a file myself ?? Thank you !! or where can I find a file that works? thank you and greetings

Captain Ron

Post by Captain Ron »

There is a Softcam File Section in this forum where you need to ask for Softcam files.

There is also a 10 post minimum to ask for the files, everyone has to follow that rule here.

Keep Posting and you'll get there !

Good Luck and Beers to you ! :D

Holzsat

Post by Holzsat »

ok I will open a Posting in the Softcam File Section but where can I find a guide to create the files for power vu, biss and viaccess ... are there any instructions or finished softcam files? greetings ..... :D

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

Holzsat wrote:ok I will open a Posting in the Softcam File Section but where can I find a guide to create the files for power vu, biss and viaccess ... are there any instructions or finished softcam files? greetings ..... :D
No idea why you dont read the forum rules. You need to have 10 post or more to request or have keys/softcam support. Once you reach the 10 post mark you can ask and any of the mods will help you

Holzsat

Post by Holzsat »

ok i understand. but I reach the 10 post marks but i cant write a Posting in the Softcam File Section...but why ? can you give me the rights to do this ?
thank you for your help....holzsat

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

Holzsat wrote:ok i understand. but I reach the 10 post marks but i cant write a Posting in the Softcam File Section...but why ? can you give me the rights to do this ?
thank you for your help....holzsat
OK. I will send you a PM. Feralkiwi will give you access to the softcam section

Holzsat

Post by Holzsat »

ok perfect...thank you

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”