Last suggestion

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

spartabis

Last suggestion

Post by spartabis »

I own few V8 golden boxes and I would like to ask the administrators if there is any chance for past suggestions to be fixed in future firmware updates as it seems that only the hashmode number are increasing in the firmware update when the box actually has serious other problems that need to be looked at.

-I suggested the audio description track/option to be added
- the box to go into standby after the schedule recording is finished
- the recording not splitting the recording at 3.99GB on NTFS file system
- removing of 2 hours recording message when the recording button is pressed but letting the user to increase the recording if they want to.
- focusing on improving the EPG and not just limiting that to now and next

It is very annoying that every time a firmware is release, it only either the hashmose or powervu etc...that is fixed so if this is going to be like this forever, I can then sell my boxes and get a better brand that doesn't have the problems listed above. This is just the basic and I don't know why this is overlooked. I know many users are not reporting some of these because they are so used to use their boxes like that, not knowing they are missing good features that other brands have.

spartabis

Re: Last suggestion

Post by spartabis »

@ eumesmo yes.. what you did selling other brands is better. less unnecessary headache for you and your customers. firmware update is just hashmode after hashmode so nothing else will change. very useless.

cpr43
网站管理员

Re: Last suggestion

Post by cpr43 »

In that case then this is an unnecesary post. Wishing both the best. We closed

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”