V8 Nova - bq_flag assigned wrongly in some channels after channel search

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

chector

V8 Nova - bq_flag assigned wrongly in some channels after channel search

Post by chector »

After the beoutQ updates in V8 Nova models, if you make a channel search, some channels will appear with the bq_flag = 1, and can't be played.
In my case, it's happening in Astra 19'2E. It's strange, becuase all affected channels have the ECM number changed to 21:

In spanish channels, they have 3 (Nagra) or 6 (Seca+Nagra), but no 21...
I don't know if it's relevant, but they have it in common...

If you correct it (bq_flag = 0) the channel is played as usual.
So the problem is in the channel searching option.

It could be useful an option to change that flag in V8 menu itself, because exporting the channel list, editing it, and import it, it's a little bit annoying...

Thanks in advance

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Re: V8 Nova - bq_flag assigned wrongly in some channels after channel search

Post by Feralkiwi »

I have found with changing Apids for channels you need to change the SID to one that is not used on that TP. This means when the channel data is updated after a search it will add the "Correct" channel as scanned and leave your changed channel working.
Note you may need to change your ccam account details to the same SID.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

chector

Re: V8 Nova - bq_flag assigned wrongly in some channels after channel search

Post by chector »

Feralkiwi wrote:I have found with changing Apids for channels you need to change the SID to one that is not used on that TP. This means when the channel data is updated after a search it will add the "Correct" channel as scanned and leave your changed channel working.
Note you may need to change your ccam account details to the same SID.

Owen
Well, it's a trick, but you have to use the DBEditor anyway. And it will have repated channels to avoid this problem, and... it's a big issue if you can't change the Ccaam channel properties...

Hope to have a solution in future firmwares

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”