Issues when I recording in a different day

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

chavodie

Issues when I recording in a different day

Post by chavodie »

Hi,

I have GT-Media v8 Honor with latest FW.

I know there is a problem when you use Timeshift to record a show, but you are in a different channel (deco changes the channel but it doesn't record, just watch).

But in my case, I keep the same channel that I want record but i schedule timeshift to next day. I realized that its the same behaviour that the bug i was talking about in the previous sentence.

Please, could you help me? I use to record some shows in the nigth (when i am sleeping) but it doesn't work.

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Re: Issues when I recording in a different day

Post by Feralkiwi »

Another user said that you set the first timer to turn on and "Watch" the channel and set a second timer to record a minute later.
Try that.

Also watch out for TP's / channels that have a incorrect time sent from the satellite.
I have many that do this and the time can be a few minutes or half a day out.
If this shows on the channel you wish to record, leave the unit on that channel so the box uses that time.
Also if the incorrect time channel is behind your current time, when you watch a currect time channel the timer setting will delete your record setting for the time that the unit thinks has past.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”