gt media v8 orange - stalker

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

lurinak75

gt media v8 orange - stalker

Post by lurinak75 »

greetings foreros, where I can find a manual for this box to enter the list of channels or how should I do. thank you

un saludo foreros, donde puedo encontrar un manual para esta caja para introducir lista de canales o como debo de hacer. muchas gracias

Captain Ron

Re: gt media v8 orange - stalker

Post by Captain Ron »

Greetings...........You didn't mention where you live and there are different Satellite lists for the receivers based on the region where you live.

The Receivers come with Europe Satellites and some channels (Pre-Installed) but if you live in North America or South America or perhaps Asia you will need to get the Satellite.bin for your region or you can load them manually yourself by starting at one end of your satellite arc and loading them one by one and scanning in the channels. The Satellite.bins do not have all the channels in them so if you use a satellite bin for your region you will still need to scan your satellites to find out what channels you can get to watch.

Go to this page and save it so you will have some guides for your V8 Nova Orange..... viewtopic.php?f=67&t=12407

Good Luck and Beers to you! :D

lurinak75

Re: gt media v8 orange - stalker

Post by lurinak75 »

thank you very much captain rum, I'll take a look :roll: :lol:

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”