North American Powervu keys for V8 super

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

keagans96

North American Powervu keys for V8 super

Post by keagans96 »

The V8 super does not open many powervu channels in North America.
My own capabilities to get the info to Freesat are limited and sad to say I can not do it with the computer I have here.
If you want to get the most out of the V8 super here is a pdf file that explains things.
If others can do this properly in North America then Freesat will put the info into the firmware to open those powervu channels that the receiver does not currently open.
Here is a pdf file on how to do the recording they need.
How to Record TS stream STB V7,V8.rar
(291.74 KiB) Downloaded 157 times
Anyone who can use IM tool named QQ, should be able to get the large file to them once you contact freesat.

ed123

Re: North American Powervu keys for V8 super

Post by ed123 »

Hi Keagan,

Are you getting the few on ses1?

keagans96

Post by keagans96 »

ed123 wrote:Hi Keagan,

Are you getting the few on ses1?
If your asking if the pv channels on SES-1 open up on the V8 super, the answer is no.
I hear more open up with a V7 but the V8 super does not appear to have the same keys in it.
That is why in talking to Freesat they sent the file and i posted it here to see if others can get the info to send to them so they can begin adding more keys to the V8 super receivers.
If more people do this then they might be able to add all the powervu keys if we can get them the info they need on all the muxs from 135w to 58w.

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

All channels do open in the V8 super. Its a matter of you finding the right ECM or EMM keys. Thats your homework

ed123

Post by ed123 »

Hi Keagan,

Well I ordered 2 v7's and they don't "auto roll" at all so dont bother buying those if your in the U S. I'm trying to return the ones i just bought on ebay.The new v8's or v7's dont seem to "auto roll" anymore out of the box.I lucked out and my oldest one does get one transponders worth on one sat and thats it! I does not auto roll on any other satellite.The guys posting here say they don't have to do anything at all with their v7's they are very lucky and must be purchased from a seller thats doing little extras for them.ot they were purchased before october 2016.I tried manually entering the keys and that doesnt work either.If you have any luck at all let me know.

chicolin

Post by chicolin »

softcam freesat v8 super with all powervu keys america satellites

Edited: No Keys in Public, Thanks

chicolin

Post by chicolin »

some channel maybe hs changed, use instrucction pdf.
some channel have EMM key, wait 30 seconds and open the channel

ed123

Post by ed123 »

I downloaded the file to both of my V8 supers it was very easy now I have many many keys when I look in both receivers but I still only get transponder 3880 on ses1 101 w c-band in the clear.Its sitting there right now reading encrypted program.
Thank you very much for trying to help me out.

tanka

Post by tanka »

Look from 139w to 55.5w west did have to many channels open .I don't need the 101 west.Don't complain.Did you not have any experience if you post all that codes like that person did to help you .One of these days everybody in the west don't have no Channels.Pepole be smart send things in private

jasjas

Post by jasjas »

a N/A autoroll is the solution we need.
trying to find N/A keys that work is hard to find.
And when you find them you still cant get them to work.
I know there is something we are not doing right but what is it?

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

jasjas wrote:a N/A autoroll is the solution we need.
trying to find N/A keys that work is hard to find.
And when you find them you still cant get them to work.
I know there is something we are not doing right but what is it?
I have found that some keys work if they are added via USB "Import" rather than by typing them in at the set top box.
Save your softcam.key file to USB ("Export" from the conditional access / key entry menu) and add the new keys in Notepad and reload the file by "Import".
There are instructions on powervu format etc here.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

iq180
网站管理员

Post by iq180 »

The freesat v8 is the best auto roll receiver on the market.
I have auto roll working on every powervu satellite from 40.5w to 139.0w, if I can lock the TP it will auto roll with my EMM keys.
The only problem I have with the freesat v8 is the tunner don't have enough power to lock every TP.
Like cpr43 said do your homework, the keys are out there you just need to look for them or ask for them, they are not going to
be posted in the open forum. :mrgreen:

iq180
网站管理员

Post by iq180 »

BTW, that PDF is of no use, the recording of the TS will not work on powervu home edition, if the freesat team want's to do somthing good they need to fix the TS recorder so the file will work on powervu home edition,JMO. :evil:

chicolin

Post by chicolin »

Hi iq180

I can record ts video with freesat v8 super fine and the record is good for find keys, what is your problem?
Can i help you?

iq180
网站管理员

Post by iq180 »

My problem is the TS file recorded with the freesat v8 super does not work with powervu home edition, unless you know of a way
to change the recorder settings.

keagans96

Post by keagans96 »

iq180 wrote:My problem is the TS file recorded with the freesat v8 super does not work with powervu home edition, unless you know of a way
When tested out with Freesat the internal way of capturing data did not have any success.
This was the other direction they wanted tried out so their engineers could see if it worked but my equipment here would not allow me to run the proper program like QQ messenger to send them the files.
This is why I put it out here so maybe others could succeed where I had not.
I understand what you tested out (powervu home edition) but not sure if Freesat engineers had something different in mind with the files.

flody1

Post by flody1 »

keagans96 wrote:
iq180 wrote:My problem is the TS file recorded with the freesat v8 super does not work with powervu home edition, unless you know of a way
When tested out with Freesat the internal way of capturing data did not have any success.
This was the other direction they wanted tried out so their engineers could see if it worked but my equipment here would not allow me to run the proper program like QQ messenger to send them the files.
This is why I put it out here so maybe others could succeed where I had not.
I understand what you tested out (powervu home edition) but not sure if Freesat engineers had something different in mind with the files.
Hi, this is a question about 83 degreess Amc9 where nascar feeds will be this weekend. Any info on the biss keys concerning these? Sorry to go off the powervu topic.Thanks

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

PM sent. OK

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”