How to set channel list to ALL ?

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

sickboy

How to set channel list to ALL ?

Post by sickboy »

I was trying to search for a channel but realized I couldn't change to All satellites from the current one like I can on my v7. How do you do it ?

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Re: How to set channel list to ALL ?

Post by Feralkiwi »

The older software channels list, as entered from the "OK" button, allowed you to press left or right to move to the next list or sat.
Now only pressing "Sat" button while in this list still works to take you to the next sat on your sat list.
If you start in the sat last on your list you will go to the "All" list, maybe after all your Fav list first.

The next best I can offer is go to the Channel list menu from the first sat on your list and then press left to the "All" list and select a channel and then exit.
This leaves you in the "All" list.

They left "All" off the sat list. A bit of a pain.

Owen.
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

sickboy

Post by sickboy »

Thanks for the reply will try later on. I hope switching between lists doesn't actually drive the dish all over the arc before finding the "All" channels list because that would be useless.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

The V8 has the lists setup from left to right like this.
Fav 1, 2, 3, then "ALL", then sat 1, 2, 3, 4, then back to Fav1.
So if you are on the last of you favorites and press the "Sat" button, while in the "OK" channel list, you will get to "ALL".

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

sickboy

Post by sickboy »

The whole thing is unnecessarily complex. The "Find" button itself should toggle the search between Current Sat/All - at least it would if I was writing the firmware. Thanks for the input guys.

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”