V8G recently freezed very frequently

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

cmule

V8G recently freezed very frequently

Post by cmule »

my V8G STB recently freezed very frequently.
especially when watching satellite programe
and when watching cable TV sharing it sometimes happen. but not frequently like watching satellite programe. it is like the programme is on but remote control doesn't work. I have to reset STB.

I update my fireware to the newest one. but it won't kill my problem

anybody encounter the same problem with me? and how to kill the STB freezing problem?

shenzhou11

Re: V8G recently freezed very frequently

Post by shenzhou11 »

nothing freeze, just remote control problem, replace it

cmule

Post by cmule »

sometimes the programe is on but remote control doesn't work. somtimes program is also freezed. do u think it is also the problem of remote control? I don't think so

SatTR

Post by SatTR »

freezing again,what is the problem?????????????????
Freesat Türkiye Birimi
Freesat Turkey Section
*Türkçe Dil iyileştirme çalışmaları devam ediyor*

mrslv

Post by mrslv »

The problem is in freesat STB!!! And the bigger problem is that, when freesat stop selling V8 Golden, some other brand (let say satfree v9 platinum) will release new (actually the same) device!
The only way to solve this is ... buy only devices that your friends are using and are satisfied !!!

keagans96

Post by keagans96 »

mrslv wrote:The problem is in freesat STB!!! And the bigger problem is that, when freesat stop selling V8 Golden, some other brand (let say satfree v9 platinum) will release new (actually the same) device!
The only way to solve this is ... buy only devices that your friends are using and are satisfied !!!
Which one is better?
Gsky V8 is worse POS I have ever encountered. They gave out bad firmware that killed the receiver and it never worked ad advertised before then.
Freesat V8 Super is much better, Golden I would not buy as too many problems.
Try Freesat V8 super, it is much better receiver.

toomanyreceivers

Post by toomanyreceivers »

keagans96 wrote:
Which one is better?
Gsky V8 is worse POS I have ever encountered. They gave out bad firmware that killed the receiver and it never worked ad advertised before then.
Stick with Freesat V8 a much better receiver. Use the older firmware!
I threw my Gsky V8 HD in the rubbish bin as it had too many problems and they are sending out bad firmware over there too.

mrslv

Post by mrslv »

keagans96 wrote:
mrslv wrote:The problem is in freesat STB!!! And the bigger problem is that, when freesat stop selling V8 Golden, some other brand (let say satfree v9 platinum) will release new (actually the same) device!
Which one is better?
I own GSKY 7 Hellobox also. It is a p*******too. But works smooth and EPG is much better. GSKY and Freesat are using the same source for firmware. GSKY V7 Hellobox has problem in hardware. But the problem is very easy to fix by yourself (loosing warranty, if you care).

Generally both are not advised to buy!

ogmios

Post by ogmios »

mrslv wrote:
keagans96 wrote:
Which one is better?
I own GSKY 7 Hellobox also. It is a piece of Banned Word too. But works smooth and EPG is much better. GSKY and Freesat are using the same source for firmware. GSKY V7 Hellobox has problem in hardware. But the problem is very easy to fix by yourself (loosing warranty, if you care).

Generally both are not advised to buy!
I know that this question may be inappropriate to ask in this forum, but which brand do you suggest to buy?

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

Please be advice! No bad words or throw or go against any brand. Also NO promotions or mention to others brands as well. You're warn!

mrslv

Post by mrslv »

cpr43 wrote:Please be advice! No bad words or throw or go against any brand. Also NO promotions or mention to others brands as well. You're warn!
Please advice us, how to tell Freesat fix major bugs!
Please advice us, how to use v8 Golden while it is freezed!
Please give us a list of right words about company that does not care about customers!
I promise to use only words in this list!

I think you should warn people before buying any product that does not work as described but not when they are helping other people that makes a mistake to buy bad product.

I don't feel warned, I feel screwed up!

mrslv

Post by mrslv »

I also want to be advised how ti understand what is going on, on some channels. EPG on some channels is scrambled !

Thanks in advance! I am asking about this since March 2016 - when i bought v8 Golden. Until now I don't have an answer.

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

mrslv wrote:
cpr43 wrote:Please be advice! No bad words or throw or go against any brand. Also NO promotions or mention to others brands as well. You're warn!
Please give us a list of right words about company that does not care about customers!

I think you should warn people before buying any product that does not work as described but not when they are helping other people that makes a mistake to buy bad product.

Im so sorry for you. You can keep feeding back Freesat and tell all your needs. Nobody will tell you not. You know what I mean by bad words. Use the right way to let them know what you need. No need to be offensive. Im just a Mod here and was instructed to keep running the forum in a decent way. So, please let be civilized and keep order.

I know you may have freesat service e-mail address so Im posting again. Feel free to tell all what you need there

service@freesat.cn

mrslv

Post by mrslv »

cpr43 wrote:
mrslv wrote:

Im so sorry for you. You can keep feeding back Freesat and tell all your needs. Nobody will tell you not. You know what I mean by bad words. Use the right way to let them know what you need. No need to be offensive. Im just a Mod here and was instructed to keep running the forum in a decent way. So, please let be civilized and keep order.

I know you may have freesat service e-mail address so Im posting again. Feel free to tell all what you need there

service@freesat.cn
Long time ago I wrote to this e-mail. Telling about some problems. They ask me to send TS. OK I sent stream to them and guess what... Nobody download my file.
In the beginning I wanted to help. Now I care only about customers like me!

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”