Freesat V8 super getting stuck and quick changing

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

buddhika84

Freesat V8 super getting stuck and quick changing

Post by buddhika84 »

My Freesat V8 super getting stuck and quick changing when selecting items on menu and channels after updating new firmware.
I cant go back for old firmware even with force update method
old firmware is (V322), updated new one is (V504)

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Re: Freesat V8 super getting stuck and quick changing

Post by Feralkiwi »

Yes I too have noted that remote control commands are often acted on twice. ie you move two channels or options down a list for one push.
My unit freezes three times a day.

Owen

I am for the moment well away from the Christchurch fires.
Wind changes could move the fires in my direction but would need to cross 2-3km of the flat land, covered with mixed housing and fields of dry grass after it leaves the hills to reach me.
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Yankee495

Re: Freesat V8 super getting stuck and quick changing

Post by Yankee495 »

Yes, I'm getting total box freeze ups if I change channels real fast by holding down the channel button. It has happened two times in a week.
I think it may depend on what satellite you're on because sometimes I can do it and it will not lock up, but I don't do it often anyway. I don't remember which sat it locked up on.

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”