Freesat V8 Golden V8 Super Firmware (24/03/2017)

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

albaicinero

Re: Freesat V8 Golden V8 Super Firmware (24/03/2017)

Post by albaicinero »

saleupse wrote:Hi all

I can confirm following problems:

- EPG does not show special characters from spanish language like ñ , á, ú or é
- EPG mixes program name from previous watched channel with current channel
- Since updated to the latest firmware (24/03/2017) on some High Definition channles of the spanish provider Movistar on Astra 19,2º cccam is not working. It says Waiting for CW when checking the server status. On some other High Definition channles from the same provider on the same satelite it works fine.
- Still a little delay of ms between image and sound (image first) on spanish provider Movistar on Astra 19,2º.
- DLNA and online video crashes every time I use them. Sometimes it takes some times and other times it happens quite fast.
Hello Friend.

I answer some questions.

1)EPG does not show special characters from spanish language like ñ , á, ú or é
- Totally true. I already put it in a few posts before yours. The Spanish language is not complete. Missing the characters that you indicate.

2)EPG mixes program name from previous watched channel with current channel
- Effectively. I also indicated it at the time. It is very difficult to read the info of a channel.

3)Since updated to the latest firmware (24/03/2017) on some High Definition channles of the spanish provider Movistar on Astra 19,2º cccam is not working. It says Waiting for CW when checking the server status. On some other High Definition channles from the same provider on the same satelite it works fine.
- Sorry to tell you this information is not correct. It is not firmware problem. That's the cccan problem. I have six active cccam lines and I see all the HD channels of M ****** r +.

4)Still a little delay of ms between image and sound (image first) on spanish provider Movistar on Astra 19,2º.
inform you that the more active cccam lines you have and depending on the version and the number of cards you share, for a few seconds the image slows down.

5)DLNA and online video crashes every time I use them. Sometimes it takes some times and other times it happens quite fast.
- I have tried this one hundred percent, so I can not help you.

My advice: Do a clean installation of the firmware, then a factory reset, configure the options, load a good list of channels (in V8 download I have published one) and a couple of cccam lines that are very good. I hope I've helped. Greetings.

PD: I have two antennas, oriented to Astra 19,2 and Hispasat. I have audio on absolutely all channels.

saleupse

Re: Freesat V8 Golden V8 Super Firmware (24/03/2017)

Post by saleupse »

eumesmo wrote:EPG problem is minimized if you choose English as EPG language, special characters problem disappears, but it still mixes programs info from several channels.
When I change EPG language to english (primary, secondary and default EPG language), it does not show any EPG information. All information is blank.
80 cm Dish on Astra 19,2º with V8 Super.
Living in Spain, support also in German.

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”