V8X Box Biss autoroll

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

Bobbytino

V8X Box Biss autoroll

Post by Bobbytino »

Is the V8X box with the latest software auto-rolling Biss ? When I leave it on a Biss channel it never does come in. Thank you.

STRETCH

Re: V8X Box Biss autoroll

Post by STRETCH »

Can you let us know what satellite / transponder.

Den

Bobbytino

Post by Bobbytino »

STRETCH wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:42 pm
Can you let us know what satellite / transponder.

Den
Yes 103 west 4040H -30000

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

Not in my part of the world, someone should be along to help with key.
Have you checked a few sites to find the keys.

Den

iq180
网站管理员

Post by iq180 »

Bobbytino wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:14 pm
Is the V8X box with the latest software auto-rolling Biss ? When I leave it on a Biss channel it never does come in. Thank you.
Do you have the V8-X hooked to the internet, if not it will never auto roll BISS.

Bobbytino

Post by Bobbytino »

iq180 wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:34 pm
Bobbytino wrote:
Do you have the V8-X hooked to the internet, if not it will never auto roll BISS.
NO I'm not sure how that's done. When i tried to connect to a server it was asking for server Id and other information I did not have. Do i just connect and not input anything? I can connect but that's as far as I got and after i didn't have all the information it was asking for (server id) (port #) i disconnected from the internet. Any help would be great. Thank you.

Bobbytino

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

Bobbytino wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:12 pm
iq180 wrote:
Bobbytino wrote:
NO I'm not sure how that's done. When i tried to connect to a server it was asking for server Id and other information I did not have. Do i just connect and not input anything? I can connect but that's as far as I got and after i didn't have all the information it was asking for (server id) (port #) i disconnected from the internet. Any help would be great. Thank you.

Bobbytino
Not a server, just Wifi or Cable ethernet network connected to your internet

iq180
网站管理员

Post by iq180 »

Bobbytino wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:12 pm
iq180 wrote:
Bobbytino wrote:

Bobbytino
Press menu and find Network Config and press ok, you have 3 options= LAN = Wifi = 3G Dolngle, it's all depends on your internet setup, pick one and set it up, power off the receiver after you setup and save your settings.

Bobbytino

Post by Bobbytino »

Ok Thank You I am now connected to the Internet via WiFi. I will see if it auto-rolls. Thanks again for everyone's help on this.

Bobbytino

frank79

Post by frank79 »

what would be the latest firmware for the v8x to auto roll keys pvu and bis

wooliedog

Post by wooliedog »

Hi Bobbytino . I wifi through my phone .it doesnt autobiss all channels .so dont give up .it works through phone . Go to network config.go to wifi.Go to set up. Push ok button. Arrow down to search .Make sure your phone is on .mobile hot spot . Then push search button. You will see your phone come up on wifi device. Connect to that .

Bobbytino

Post by Bobbytino »

wooliedog wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:12 am
Hi Bobbytino . I wifi through my phone .it doesnt autobiss all channels .so dont give up .it works through phone . Go to network config.go to wifi.Go to set up. Push ok button. Arrow down to search .Make sure your phone is on .mobile hot spot . Then push search button. You will see your phone come up on wifi device. Connect to that .
Thank you

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”