V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

Member91040

V8 Golden NO HDMI OUPUT

Post by Member91040 »

Hello Guys,

My V8 Golden HDMI Output is not working, No display and overheating

CVBS is working.

Is there any kind of setting or hidden feature that i do not have HDMI OUTPUT, Request everyone to help me out.

cpr43
网站管理员

Re: V8 Golden NO HDMI OUPUT

Post by cpr43 »

Try this

3) Added fast key to switch video output mode or format.
we try to support some old TV or some signal mode TV
Press menu key to main menu.(Panel show "----")
press Green key to switch NTSC/PAL, the panel will show "PAL " or "NTSC"
Press Stop key to switch the video format
PAL mode : the panel will show "576I" -- "576P" -- "720P"(50HZ) --"1080I"(50HZ) --"1080P"(50HZ)
NTSC mode : the panel will show "480I" -- "480P" -- "720P"(60HZ) --"1080I"(60HZ) --"1080P"(60HZ)

Member91040

Post by Member91040 »

Thanks for the reply, as you said I have done it, but still no output on hdmi port, any other idea, please help me out

rj2010

Post by rj2010 »

Try different cable. Also check your tv port. Check decoder HDMI OUT Port if not bended
Freesat v8 golden,2* Freesat 7Max 2x 1meter disk ku, 1x 1.8meter solid dish, 1x 3.1meter dish. Receive from 22west - 78East :idea: Sat Hobbyist

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

Make a DB/Sat Database backup and re-flash the unit with latest firmware to see if the problems go away

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

Some older TV's do not work with the newer HDMI formats.

The TV picture is pinks and green bricks.
My old Samsung TV does this.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Member91040

Post by Member91040 »

Thanks for the everyone support.

Regarding HDMI PORT, I have changed to an new cable but no use, even TV port is working with other receivers, No bends at all.

I Have re flash with latest firmware till date, but still no signal on HDMI port.

I have latest SAMSUNG LED TV, my receiver HDMI port was working earlier but one day suddenly it stop working.

AV PORT is working, now i am watching by AV port only, If any help or idea please help me out.

sizick

Post by sizick »

I have the same problem but with Freesat V8 SUPER receiver. Not Golden.. My receiver worked properly about one months and at one morning I've got "no signal" on hdmi cable. Scart is working, but quality is horrible in comparison with HDMI. I updated the firmware to latest version but it didn't help. Any ideas how to fix it? Do we have any warranty for our receivers? I afraid that it's hardware problem..

Eak_Dumnern
网站管理员

Post by Eak_Dumnern »

I found same problem with v8 super. may be this problem concern lightning cuase and still HDMI cable no signal also other is working.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

I have had HDMi stop working due to interference from an electric fence.
I had an areal cable and the HDMI both connected to the TV.
To fix this I added an AV cable from the Freesat unit to the TV to provide a better earth between the two units.

The problem is with earth loops. These are where small amounts of power is flowing through the earth connections.
The most common of these is when the earth connection is lost on the AV cable (Red, white and yellow plugs).
If the earth wire in the yellow plug is lost the video earth uses the audio cables earth wires to return. This makes a buzz on the audio channel.
Another is where you have a TV areal connected to the TV and a HDMI cable. If the earth in the areal cable is faulty the HDMI cable can be use in its place.
As Freesat units are not earthed to the power supply, the earth connection is via the LNB cable.
Many TV's also do not have a power supply earth connection, so they can use the HDMI cable to the freesat box and then the LNB cable to ground.
Problems can happen when there are two earth connections. Current can flow in one and out the other.

Your problem may have happened after you connect other equipment to the mains power supply outlet that your TV and Freesat unit use, or an other cable to your TV
To check that this is not your problem try unplugging things like the areal and other equipment.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

sizick

Post by sizick »

I've fixed this problem.. I was totally sure that the problem is not this, but it was broken hdmi cable. I've changed it and all is ok now. Thanks for your advices and sorry for disturb

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”