IPTV not working even with my own iptvlist.txt V8 Combo

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

mandrako

IPTV not working even with my own iptvlist.txt V8 Combo

Post by mandrako »

Hi
I have V8 Combo and last month I started having problem opening IPTV "app" in menu. When you press it it says downloading data please wait and nothing happens I use my own Iptvlist.tx and cannot load it although when you put usb properly says to import user pg. I updated to the latest firmware 09/2016 and still the same problem I tried older firmware's and the same thing the "app" is not opening. I dont see how If you dont use box list and use your own can servers have any doing in that. The "app" is definitely "locked" and no firmware can do it even trough (RS232 process is the same). I dont see how can be remotely shut off when it is not communicating with fresat servers. I see many are complaining but no solution so far without the ability to use your own iptv list this box is useless :cry: . Can some one on this forum explain what is happening with the IPTV on these boxes?
Thanks
Mandrako

mandrako

Re: IPTV not working even with my own iptvlist.txt V8 Combo

Post by mandrako »

Is it possible to make simple iptv "player" that can load m3u or txt playlist that play streams (that you put in in next firmware) for v8 combo?
thanks
Mandrako

fabian

Post by fabian »

since iptv dont work on box i use my ipts list like this..........
1.download iptv player pro in ur phone (the one with green icon, u can buy it or download from blackmart)
2.download "cast" orange icon.
3. copy ur iptv list into ur phone
4. open iptv player pro and link the iptv file
5. do openbox, dlna option turn on.
6. play from ur phone to box.

ps. phone and box must be connectet at same wireless router.

Lining
网站管理员

Post by Lining »

mandrako wrote:Hi
I have V8 Combo and last month I started having problem opening IPTV "app" in menu. When you press it it says downloading data please wait and nothing happens I use my own Iptvlist.tx and cannot load it although when you put usb properly says to import user pg. I updated to the latest firmware 09/2016 and still the same problem I tried older firmware's and the same thing the "app" is not opening. I dont see how If you dont use box list and use your own can servers have any doing in that. The "app" is definitely "locked" and no firmware can do it even trough (RS232 process is the same). I dont see how can be remotely shut off when it is not communicating with fresat servers. I see many are complaining but no solution so far without the ability to use your own iptv list this box is useless :cry: . Can some one on this forum explain what is happening with the IPTV on these boxes?
Thanks
Mandrako

Please check your format is correct?

iptvlist.txt

szHD,http://61.129.131.496:80/live.aishang.c ... ylist.m3u8
hnHD,http://61.129.131.49:80/live.aishang.ct ... ylist.m3u8
bjHD,http://61.129.131.49:80/live.aishang.ct ... ylist.m3u8
hlHD,http://61.129.131.49:80/live.aishang.ct ... ylist.m3u8
42HD,p2p://60.249.213.25:9900/56077a350007dc460132f4df5e7548b3.ts
FREESAT brand change GT MEDlA

Eak_Dumnern
网站管理员

Post by Eak_Dumnern »

Link dead?

nico

Post by nico »

My openbox V8 combo has the same problem for several months. IPTV is not working.
The decoder shows "Downloading data, please wait", but it doesn't go to IPTV list.

msilver511

Post by msilver511 »

Question... If you are using your OWN list, then you are not connecting to the Freesat servers, you are connecting to whoever are streaming those lists. Did you try the lists in other devices? like a computer or tablet, just to be sure they are working, it's been a lot of broken servers lately.

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”