V8 Golden new update V570

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

zcache

V8 Golden new update V570

Post by zcache »

Hi all,

After updated the box to newest version I saw something surprise!!, now the box start recognize my irdeto CA card but after few second the box working slowdown like freeze. I pulled the card out, the box return working as normal and I pushed back again few minutes later the box goes working slow again.

anybody has tried? Or other problem please share..

Thank
V8 Golden /Tested with v.643 20/12/17 properly recognized my irdeto CA card. :D

Eak_Dumnern
网站管理员

Re: V8 Golden new update V570

Post by Eak_Dumnern »

I can tell you about v8 firmware for read or identify CA card not so good, I try many time about it but I fail all time. sometime read and identify CA card but it no more reading data completed at CA card that mean freesat's firmware can not verify my card.

zcache

Post by zcache »

Eak_Dumnern wrote:............ read or identify CA card not so good, I try .......... but ...fail all time. .....................................
So, why Freesat didn't revise the firmware for working well. I often mention about the reading failed. Previous model (V8 Pro) really working with the CA Irdeto card I really no idea why new model (V8 Golden) goes bad in some feature.

I believed that freesat team already know the issued but no any action. I really no idea.
V8 Golden /Tested with v.643 20/12/17 properly recognized my irdeto CA card. :D

Eak_Dumnern
网站管理员

Post by Eak_Dumnern »

Freesat Team, we did not know inside of freesat company or other. We only give information and take care this forum.

gyver

Post by gyver »

I have a similar problem with a conax card with my V8 super. Also in previous firmware version card is detected correctly but after a few seconds inside on the receiver the encrypted channel of this card starts to loose signal. And the fail and you can not continue watching the suscription channel of the card. If you extract the card signal back to normal, but how the card is not inside you can not use it to view the card channels.

I commented about this on another post a few weeks ago
Madrid(Spain).V8 UHD,V8 pro2 & V8x.Disecq 16x1.
Hellas 39°E-Astra 28.2°E-Badr 26°E 1.2m
Astra 19.2°E & 23.5ºE-Hotbird 13°E 80cm
Thor/Intelsat 0.8-1°W - Eutelsat 5ºW & 9E - Bulgariasat 1.9ºE - 80cm
Hispasat 30°W 80cm
Telstar 15°W 60cm

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”