Remote Jumps 10 channels

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

sumzy

Remote Jumps 10 channels

Post by sumzy »

I got my hands on a V8 Super and one of the issues that I can see but do not see a resolution is when I press P+/P- in the remote, it jumps 10 channels. Usually in any other, it says move up and down channels ? Can anyone help me understand it ?

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Re: Remote Jumps 10 channels

Post by Feralkiwi »

The up down arrows are for one channel, the "PG+" and "PG-" are "Page up" and "Page -".

In channel list they move you one page and in viewing mode move you one page, ten channels.

For normal use use the up and down arrow buttons in the middle of the remote.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Mika

Re: Remote Jumps 10 channels

Post by Mika »

Feralkiwi wrote:The up down arrows are for one channel, the "PG+" and "PG-" are "Page up" and "Page -".

In channel list they move you one page and in viewing mode move you one page, ten channels.

For normal use use the up and down arrow buttons in the middle of the remote.

Owen
After adding option for channel list column show (default show 1 column) "PG+" and "PG-" in channel list move in reverse mode, so when press "Page up" key, the list goes down. It's very uncomfortable. In iptvlist and also in channel editor menu this works normaly.
Attachments
Channel list PG+
Channel list PG+
Channel list menu.jpg (596.65 KiB) Viewed 1479 times

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”