V8 Golden can't access you**rn and the likely

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

frenxl

V8 Golden can't access you**rn and the likely

Post by frenxl »

Hi developers, i bought a V8 Golden box and used it for about 2 month. I try to use it features to access you**rn and the likely but it seems like the box won't access the web although my internet line is good. What happened ? I try it on a much cheaper box and it was so simple and have a fast access to the web (youp***rn). How come ? Did V8 Golden access youp***rn site directly or using a proxy mechanism ? Hopefully we can have an explanation of this. Regards...

vaxi
网站管理员

Re: V8 Golden can't access you**rn and the likely

Post by vaxi »

you**rn and red**be works ok on my v8 golden other xxx apps dont work :? :? :shock:

Yunrif

Post by Yunrif »

Hi I have failed sofwere on my box v8 golden can help me solve my problem

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

Yunrif wrote:Hi I have failed sofwere on my box v8 golden can help me solve my problem
If you means you tried to update your box and now it does not run.
First you can try the flash.bin method.

Place a copy of the unpacked software (the .bin file) on a USB stick and rename it "flash.bin"
With the USB in the unit, power on while repeat pressing "Menu" on the remote. You must use the V7 remote on the V7.
The unit should reload the software.

If you mean you still can not get sony off Asisat 7 then please look at these instruction on powervu entry.
Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”