gt nova locking up

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

sathunter

gt nova locking up

Post by sathunter »

The box locks up on free channels about every 30min before that it was 11 min each time, it takes longer to lock up if its turned off longer it takes to freeze lock up screen wont respond to the remote i have to shut it off with rocker switch it happens quicker when box is powering lnbf orig had it set up as a slave receiver and the problem started after the box was powering the lnbf it does it as a slave or if its powering the lnbf. I need to fix this. I can solder and use test equipment would love a schematic.

sathunter

Re: gt nova locking up

Post by sathunter »

I also see the wifi notice on the screen at random its says disconnected then connected i had it set for ethernet and the ethernet been unplugged when i get this error msg.

CAJE
网站管理员

Post by CAJE »

It is possible that the thermal paste of the processor has overheated and lost its properties, try cooling it with a fan

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

I remember some users and myself cut the wifi off the nova to stop the on off and crashes.
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=16710&p=67860&hili ... ove#p67860

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”