V8x Sat to ip MARS

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

undergl

V8x Sat to ip MARS

Post by undergl »

Hi, I'm new in GTMedia, I upgraded v8x to MARS but I didn't find sat to ip funcionality implemented in this firmware. Is possible to view the same channel that GTMedia has using VLC in the computer? (same lan)

If this functionality is not implemented yet, it will be available in the future?

CAJE
网站管理员

Re: V8x Sat to ip MARS

Post by CAJE »

undergl wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2024 7:10 pm
Hi, I'm new in GTMedia, I upgraded v8x to MARS but I didn't find sat to ip funcionality implemented in this firmware. Is possible to view the same channel that GTMedia has using VLC in the computer? (same lan)

If this functionality is not implemented yet, it will be available in the future?
No

undergl

Post by undergl »

Hi, thanks but why no? its working with original firmware and I think is very usefull

CAJE
网站管理员

Post by CAJE »

So that it cannot work on another device, in case tampering is detected, the IDBOX will be blocked and will not work

undergl

Post by undergl »

I understand your answer, but is possible to enable it only for same lan same home (the GTMedia is registered) and block anyway if tampering is detected. I think that is a good feature that is blocked only if you upgrade to MARS but enabled in original firmware.

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”