New firmware does not fix the problem of HDMI with Philips TVs

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

alliber

New firmware does not fix the problem of HDMI with Philips TVs

Post by alliber »

hello , New firmware does not fix the problem of HDMI with Philips TVs . The screen turns blue.
Is there hope that it will be fixed in the future?
Thanks

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Re: New firmware does not fix the problem of HDMI with Philips TVs

Post by Feralkiwi »

The older HDMI formats that older TV's used are not supported.
As HDMI format is in the hardware it can not be fixed by software update, any more than H.265 could be added.

You can use the AV cable instead.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

alliber

Re: New firmware does not fix the problem of HDMI with Philips TVs

Post by alliber »

I have many devices connected and the only one that gives me problems is this freesat. The standard hdmi should be compatible with the previous revisions,

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Re: View first unread post

Post by Feralkiwi »

Raymondwxhl wrote:Snerdly - one of the members messaged me earlier - is there a way that when you click on unread posts, it will take you to the first one you haven't read, rather than just that page? On a longer post, it can take a bit to scroll down to the first one you haven't read....

Thanks
First click on the "Quick Links" at the top left.
Then select "Unread Posts"
If you click on the circular icon at the left of the topic it takes you to the unread post.
Photos will mess this up and leave you further up the topic.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”