The Clines are wrking with sat channels but not with cable

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

swo

The Clines are wrking with sat channels but not with cable

Post by swo »

I have the Problem that my V8 is working on sat channels without any Problems with your clines. But the cable channels can not be decrypted. Are other clines required?

B34t3rGT

Re: The Clines are wrking with sat channels but not with cable

Post by B34t3rGT »

swo wrote:I have the Problem that my V8 is working on sat channels without any Problems with your clines. But the cable channels can not be decrypted. Are other clines required?
You are a little confused, here there are no clines por sat channels simply keys that "fix" the codification, for cable channels you might need clines to connect to a server using internet MAYBE...

swo

Post by swo »

Excuse me. Maybe the description of my problem was not detailed enough. Of course the V8 is working on sat and cable channels very well.

For the encrypted channels I have got Clines to connect the server for watching this channels. This is only working if I receive the channels from the sat.

But at home I have cable television and it is impossible to watch the encrypted channels with this Clines. Of course the normal channels are working well.

And now my question what I have to do that I can watch the encrypted Channels on cable too?

I hope my description is mor clear now.

Thanks

saleupse

Post by saleupse »

swo wrote:Excuse me. Maybe the description of my problem was not detailed enough. Of course the V8 is working on sat and cable channels very well.

For the encrypted channels I have got Clines to connect the server for watching this channels. This is only working if I receive the channels from the sat.

But at home I have cable television and it is impossible to watch the encrypted channels with this Clines. Of course the normal channels are working well.

And now my question what I have to do that I can watch the encrypted Channels on cable too?

I hope my description is mor clear now.

Thanks
I only know clines for sat channels, have never heard about clines for cable providers.
But I have also never tried to decrypt cable channels, so maybe it´s possible but with another kind of cccam server.
80 cm Dish on Astra 19,2º with V8 Super.
Living in Spain, support also in German.

swo

Post by swo »

Does anybody knows who it works with cable providers

Victor Morilla

Post by Victor Morilla »

I have the same problem. The server of cccam does not work with cable. No Sat connected....only cable, and the server ia dedicated for this service.
My device is a GTMEDIA V8 PRO 2.

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”