One month and two days since release of v8 firmware

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

Nibret

One month and two days since release of v8 firmware

Post by Nibret »

To all free sat firmware developers: we (v8 owners)are exploited by internet payement wvery day to visit freesat.com every day to get new firmware for sport 24.

Please say some thing. It is not good not only for us but also for venders, retaillers, and your company.

Zelalem

Re: One month and two days since release of v8 firmware

Post by Zelalem »

Nibret wrote:To all free sat firmware developers: we (v8 owners)are exploited by internet payement wvery day to visit freesat.com every day to get new firmware for sport 24.

Please say some thing. It is not good not only for us but also for venders, retaillers, and your company.
That's true! We have been fetching the Internet multiple times a day with the hope that FREESAT may release update firmware for its V8 product. We wasted alot of energy, time and money. We bought the product hearing its past reputations either on its frequent updates or decrypting capabilities. This time we tolerated too much. Still our hope is huge as the brand is such dependable brand. We hope to see updates this week for sure.
GTMedia V8 X, GTMedia V8 pro2, 1.8m x 3 dish, .9m x 3 dish, Freesat V7 Max, GTMedia BT03 Finder, Freesat V8 Finder, GSKY V6, Supermax SM9900, Lifestar 9090, LEG A25, covers 3w to 105.5e satellites.

NerveGas

Post by NerveGas »

My advice is you have to buy a new box which has regular updates. There are cheep brands with regular updates which opens MTN@57e. Some boxes are older than V8 but new updated software has even Biss Key Auto option.Better to get treatment for illness rather than live with it.

Nibret

Post by Nibret »

Yes bro. I coulď bought 4 life star or two Leg nur a25 with a price that costed me to buy my freesat v8 super. Already I bought it. Let us be patient for additional weeks not to regret if freesat developers release best formware best og all like before. Let us not be hopeless.

Tiny bisrat

Post by Tiny bisrat »

Oooooooooo pls you can :o gas

Nibret

Post by Nibret »

Why do you abuse this forum ? Please freesay developers block him. I donot want to see it. This forum is for satelite related knowledge sharing purpose.. not to for sex advertizement

Zelalem

Post by Zelalem »

Nibret wrote:Why do you abuse this forum ? Please freesay developers block him. I donot want to see it. This forum is for satelite related knowledge sharing purpose.. not to for sex advertizement
Please, Freesat Team webmasters do your best to protect the forum from abusers and dirty advertisers. Please also block such users and remove their posts from the forum as well. Many thanks
GTMedia V8 X, GTMedia V8 pro2, 1.8m x 3 dish, .9m x 3 dish, Freesat V7 Max, GTMedia BT03 Finder, Freesat V8 Finder, GSKY V6, Supermax SM9900, Lifestar 9090, LEG A25, covers 3w to 105.5e satellites.

Lining
网站管理员

Post by Lining »

Hello everyone, we recently released software to solve the sport 24, thank you!
FREESAT brand change GT MEDlA

Zelalem

Post by Zelalem »

Lining wrote:Hello everyone, we recently released software to solve the sport 24, thank you!
Hello dear, what release are you talking about. some powervu channels on 57e and 68.5e have not been autorolling for a couple of weeks now. Yes , in deed you released updates for V7 on 2nd November and we have been waiting for V8. Many of us have been asking in this forum for weeks and have no response from you. The last update we have for our V8 is released on 11th October last month which doesn't support autoroll for S24 and Sony package anymore. Hopefully we'll receive the latest updates soon as usual. Regards

Nibret

Post by Nibret »

Thank you very much for fast response to remove irelavant post on this forum. This fast response must be consistent for your customer requists.... now v8 poweŕvu formware for MTN.. sport24
Pls at least say some thing abot the reason of the issue
That will save us from losing time, energy and money severy day

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”