v8 golden new software

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

mbollo

v8 golden new software

Post by mbollo »

Seriously freesat guyz, u want us not to watch this weekend games, ts tending a month and your not releasing the software yet you did so longtym ago for v7 series. We also need v8 Golden software please. This is too much we need help coz we are missing Sony package plus sport 24

BUSH

Re: v8 golden new software

Post by BUSH »

YES , I THINK THIS WEEKEND CAN BE BAD WEEKEND. FREESAT V8 MODALS ARE NOT YET GET SOFTWARE UP TO NOW.

Nibret

Post by Nibret »

This is big market loss for the company. Iness it release ver special software/firmwaè/ gsky and lifestarand tiger will takeover the market. So not only we who bofh v8 either siper or gold but also freesat company will suffer big loss
To me freesat firmwarè developer has to componset the delay bu releasing ver special add on to attract the maŕket.

Zelalem

Post by Zelalem »

Nibret wrote:This is big market loss for the company. Iness it release ver special software/firmwaè/ gsky and lifestarand tiger will takeover the market. So not only we who bofh v8 either siper or gold but also freesat company will suffer big loss
To me freesat firmwarè developer has to componset the delay bu releasing ver special add on to attract the maŕket.
Let us keep our faith alive. Too much waiting need to be compensated by special features of the firmware update. BTW , I have written a email expressing our frustration to service@freestat.net today afternoon and expect what they respond to our inquiries. The Freesat Team on this forum has no clue regarding when and how the firmware update to happen. Loyal Freesat user
GTMedia V8 X, GTMedia V8 pro2, 1.8m x 3 dish, .9m x 3 dish, Freesat V7 Max, GTMedia BT03 Finder, Freesat V8 Finder, GSKY V6, Supermax SM9900, Lifestar 9090, LEG A25, covers 3w to 105.5e satellites.

Zelalem

Post by Zelalem »

mbollo wrote:Seriously freesat guyz, u want us not to watch this weekend games, ts tending a month and your not releasing the software yet you did so longtym ago for v7 series. We also need v8 Golden software please. This is too much we need help coz we are missing Sony package plus sport 24
I have used GSKY V6 for over a year and experienced no such thing as waiting too long for updates. I shifted to FREESAT after I lost my GSKY due to power burn. It's only 3 months now I have been using this brand. I was in love with it for the first two months until this last disappointing month came to surface. The problem is that the support forum and the real manufacturer are separate entities unlike GSKY where your voices are directly heard. Maybe the support is focused on some market region than the other. We expect our voices to be heard.
GTMedia V8 X, GTMedia V8 pro2, 1.8m x 3 dish, .9m x 3 dish, Freesat V7 Max, GTMedia BT03 Finder, Freesat V8 Finder, GSKY V6, Supermax SM9900, Lifestar 9090, LEG A25, covers 3w to 105.5e satellites.

Wanyonyi

Post by Wanyonyi »

We still eagerly waiting for the software. Software team please develop.

Zelalem

Post by Zelalem »

Wanyonyi wrote:We still eagerly waiting for the software. Software team please develop.
Our patience is to explode!!!!! We don't know what happened. Regular updates have been faster usually. We wanted to hear what they say, but in despair. Please someone responsible respond to our inquiries. Thanks

Nibret

Post by Nibret »

This shows that it become very difficult to the team to develope firmwaŕe that can suppory myn
. Sport 24.
So better to to buy gsky or leg nur or lifestar. It is big lose for us. It is adviseable not to buy frèdat again. Evèn last time the software for V 8 /gold or super/ was releasèď late. This is the evidence so advise your friends to stop thinking about freesat.

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”