Freesat import 2 different channel list

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

k1000

Freesat import 2 different channel list

Post by k1000 »

Hello.
Is it possible to import 2 different channle list throught usb withouth overwriting the first one?
For example I import a created channel list with M+ from Astra, later I import a created channel list with NC+ from Hotbird and first list is delated. How can I mix 2 different list? Seteditopenbox and DBeditor don´t allow me to link to different channel lists

B34t3rGT

Re: Freesat import 2 different channel list

Post by B34t3rGT »

I've spent several hours yesterday trying to combine lists and wasn't able to do it. but still looking for an alternative to do the mix.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

I would suggest using the channel editor. Open two copies and cut and past the sats and channels into one list.
It may be easier to setup a second sat first in the unit so your have that info there first.

The other way is to blind scan and sort the second sat in the unit.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

B34t3rGT

Post by B34t3rGT »

Feralkiwi wrote:I would suggest using the channel editor. Open two copies and cut and past the sats and channels into one list.
It may be easier to setup a second sat first in the unit so your have that info there first.

The other way is to blind scan and sort the second sat in the unit.

Owen
That is exactly what I tried to do as first step, but didn't work, I could copy&paste in the same file but not from one instance od DBEditor to another, not a very good Editor in the end.

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”