Polarrotor lnb

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

diegosat

Polarrotor lnb

Post by diegosat »

Hola me podran ayudar consegui un lnb de banda c pero mi duda es como que tiene polarrotor para la polaridad de v y h y tiene tres cables para que funcione y su salidad de cable cuaxial pero de donde saco el voltage para el polarrotor mi freesat v8 no trae e bisto que los equipos viejos si traen para ponerlos saludos.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Re: Polarrotor lnb

Post by Feralkiwi »

diegosat wrote:Hola me podran ayudar consegui un lnb de banda c pero mi duda es como que tiene polarrotor para la polaridad de v y h y tiene tres cables para que funcione y su salidad de cable cuaxial pero de donde saco el voltage para el polarrotor mi freesat v8 no trae e bisto que los equipos viejos si traen para ponerlos saludos.
Google translate:
Hi, could you help me I got a band lnb c but my doubt is like it has polarrotor for the polarity of vyhy has three cables to work and its output of cuaxial cable but where do I get the voltage for the polarrotor my freesat v8 does not bring bisto that the old equipment if they bring to greet them ..
There are some LNB's that have a motor to rotate the pick up wire inside the LNB from H to V polarity.
These older style LNB's need a unit that does that for you when the Freesat (or other modern brand) STB switches from H (18 volts) to V (13v0).
They look like this:
PolarLNB.JPG
PolarLNB.JPG (8.86 KiB) Viewed 3152 times
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

diegosat

Post by diegosat »

Entonces lo tendré que usar solo en v o h para dejarlo fijo y no estar haciendo el cambio manual el lnb es como el de la foto gracias saludos.

Google translate:
Then I will have to use only in v or h to leave it fixed and not be making the manual change the lnb is like the one in the photo thanks greetings.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

If you mark the lnb and its position in the dish mount, you can rotate it 90 degrees to look at the other polarity.

Those polar motor lnb's use 5v. You may find a circuit on the net that shows you how to move it manually.

A new c band LNB will not cost you much.

Owen

Please can anyone else help with how to move this LNB manually?
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Cornhusker

Post by Cornhusker »

I would think a 9volt battery would move it,but it would be a real pain.The right hand corner of the blue motor is pointed to the either the due north or south of your latitude location.

kroll

Post by kroll »

El sencillo solo tendrias que poner un potenciometro para ajustar skew.
PolarotorServo.rar
(17.57 KiB) Downloaded 19 times
motor.gif
motor.gif (19.53 KiB) Viewed 3137 times
10 foot prime focus c band dish w/36 actuator pansat ap-3000 positioner at full arc & freesat V7,V7S2X & sg2100 motor W/ 90cms offset antenna and lnb universal KU 45º at 131º

juan_vale
网站管理员

Post by juan_vale »

Kroll, many moons ago I built one of those and it worked like a charm. For the people who are not up to building this circuit, easiest way is to find a very old (10 years) satellite receiver and use it to control the servomotor. The little motor in the servo uses pulsewidth control, so it needs the three wires, being +5v, 0v and pulsewidth control.
No live links (Rule #18) highlight the URL and use the Code tag option "</>"
V7HD, V8SUPER, V8X, V7PRO, GTC, FORMULER F4(TURBO)

diegosat

Post by diegosat »

gracias a todos por sus esfuerzos de ayudarme vere la manera de usarlo solo en una sola banda v o h como dicen no cae mal otra señal ya cale y si funciona las dos bandas moviendo el lnb el jiro manual mente vere que polaridad me conviene mas gracias a todos por su ayuda y por tomar un tiempo en poderme orientar gracias a todos gracias freesat.

Cornhusker

Post by Cornhusker »

Here is a ready-built control for sale .http://www.rickssatelliteusa.com/apc1.htm

juan_vale
网站管理员

Post by juan_vale »

Cornhusker wrote:Here is a ready-built control for sale .http://www.rickssatelliteusa.com/apc1.htm
Old satellite receiver 5 bucks at swap meet, or even free if one is lucky...
No live links (Rule #18) highlight the URL and use the Code tag option "</>"
V7HD, V8SUPER, V8X, V7PRO, GTC, FORMULER F4(TURBO)

mmewrench

Post by mmewrench »

There is another big advantage to using an older analog receiver or 4DTV to move the dish and control polarity. When properly set up the lnb/s (I have both C and Ku lnbs on my Bud) can be powered by the driving receiver supplying 18 to 20 volts at all times. This results in a much more stable signal.

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”