V8 Golden not able to open D2H through cccam

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

Nishan

V8 Golden not able to open D2H through cccam

Post by Nishan »

Friends in using a V8 Golden box..SW updated I the late December 2017 release SW..

Any reason for not opening none of the channels on Videocon through sharing?is this a SW issue?how can I overcome this to be able to watch D2H channels on sharing?

Awaiting for a speedy response from experts..

Thanks

honor80k

Re: V8 Golden not able to open D2H through cccam

Post by honor80k »

you first check your cccam provider send you line dishtv.videocon.sundirect cccam c line based of card sharing means you go web. type videocond2h c line and your web show you providers for videocon line all cccam line diffrent diffrent biggest people use only dishtv c line

Nishan

Post by Nishan »

Thanks for your response. I guess you have not understood my query..on my V8 Golden all other packs on cline can be opened except D2H and Sundirect HD..im aware sundirect Hd uses video format of 265 which is not compatible on V8.

Likewise any reason for not opening D2H Videocon pack?? I think none of the V8 Golden boxes are not compatible to open Videocon package..can we expect by introducing a new SW on Freesat boxes to be able to enjoy D2H??

honor80k

Post by honor80k »

:?: :?: :?:

honor80k

yes some codec not support v8 golden

Post by honor80k »

yes v8 golden not support 265 and other codec this is bad point

Nishan

Post by Nishan »

Thanks members for all your feedback..D2H does not use video format of H265..i think son other technical issue on V8 for Indian Videocon package.

Lets hope V8 developers will bring this to their consideration to rectify issue by developing a new SW..

Thank you.

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”