GTMedia V8 Nova NA Sat List

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

Hank4

GTMedia V8 Nova NA Sat List

Post by Hank4 »

Hi guys,
I have ordered a V8 Nova and it should be here in a week. When I get it I must load in the NA satellite list. Is there any reason why I could not use the same NA list that I downloaded from your site and used on my Super V8? This V8 Nova will be only my second GTMedia product and I know I can count on your help. Regards

iq180
网站管理员

Re: GTMedia V8 Nova NA Sat List

Post by iq180 »

Hank4 wrote:Hi guys,
I have ordered a V8 Nova and it should be here in a week. When I get it I must load in the NA satellite list. Is there any reason why I could not use the same NA list that I downloaded from your site and used on my Super V8? This V8 Nova will be only my second GTMedia product and I know I can count on your help. Regards
From what I have been reading your sat list and your softcam file should work just fine in the Nova.

Hank4

Post by Hank4 »

Yes, I think the same NA list will work. When my new V8 Nova comes in I will try it out and let you know how it works out. Thanks

machteck

Post by machteck »

My Nova came in yesterday, it accepted the powervu keys that i used on the v8 golden stored on a usb drive, i manually added the Sat, list . There is some glitches with the factory software, nothing serious but i have only loaded a couple of Sat, haven't tried to edit any channels yet. Does any one know if the Nova factory software needs to be updated ?
Larry

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

machteck wrote:My Nova came in yesterday, it accepted the powervu keys that i used on the v8 golden stored on a usb drive, i manually added the Sat, list . There is some glitches with the factory software, nothing serious but i have only loaded a couple of Sat, haven't tried to edit any channels yet. Does any one know if the Nova factory software needs to be updated ?
2 big questions;

Does it autoroll PV keys
Does it opens H265 HEVC channels w/out problems??

machteck

Post by machteck »

With the keys i have for North America it works perfect. But i don't know exactly what column of numbers make the stb roll or look for the keys for certain channels. There is a few channels that will open the audio but no video. Don't know what the H265 HEVC stands for sorry can't answer that question at this time. tell me what Sat, and channel to view and i'll check it. It will control a big dish controller diseqc and switch between the dishes ok . Still playing as i am limited on knowledge have to ask a lot of question my self. hope this helps. Thanks
Larry

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”