Can GTMedia Nova = Music Choice Channels?

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

gdhunt

Can GTMedia Nova = Music Choice Channels?

Post by gdhunt »

I'm curious if the new GTMedia NOVA is able to scan S2-ACM coded transponders. I would specifically like to scan the Music Choice channels located on Galaxy 14 at 125.0W, TP 4140.

Thank You,

Gary

Bellman
网站管理员

Re: Can GTMedia Nova = Music Choice Channels?

Post by Bellman »

gdhunt wrote:I'm curious if the new GTMedia NOVA is able to scan S2-ACM coded transponders. I would specifically like to scan the Music Choice channels located on Galaxy 14 at 125.0W, TP 4140.

Thank You,

Gary
No it will not do music choice
Scanning the arc 43w to 139 w c/ku 11 foot dish. gt media v7hd v8 nova orange/blue v8 pro 2 v8x v8 uhd

Bellman
网站管理员

Post by Bellman »

There is only 1 box out there that I know that will and it's not a gt media product it's called a x2 hd receiver which can be found on Ebay for sell I have one that I bought when I first started playing with cband then I moved on to gt media products it's a good box just not good for powervu it will do power but does not roll
Scanning the arc 43w to 139 w c/ku 11 foot dish. gt media v7hd v8 nova orange/blue v8 pro 2 v8x v8 uhd

Blank

Post by Blank »

Bellman wrote:There is only 1 box out there that I know that will and it's not a gt media product it's called a x2 hd receiver which can be found on Ebay for sell I have one that I bought when I first started playing with cband then I moved on to gt media products it's a good box just not good for powervu it will do power but does not roll
Suddenly they will improve the firmware of the GTMedia V8 Nova to run the Power Vu (including here in Brazil in the 84W or 75w) in the next updates. So I am also hoping that the recordings will work well in the next updates and suddenly they will even put the option to change the color of the menu.

;)
Receivers: Bedin Sat BS9900S/Elsys Satmax 5/Freesat Finder V-71HD/GtMedia V-73HD Meter/GTMedia V8 Nova Orange & Blue/GTMedia GTS/GTMedia V8X/Zinwell ZDX-620-S2/America Box S-205+ Plus/Satlink 6960
Sat List: 70w C/67w Ku/65.1w ku/70w Ku

Bellman
网站管理员

Post by Bellman »

My v8 nova is working just fine I am not having issues with the new firmware it still needs some improvments for sure but I can live with the few things that needs fixing and the freesat team will get it fixed everone is crying saying oh i am moving on to another brand well I have tried lots of other brands and I still say the freesat team does support there product and will fix the the bugs in the v8 Nova history proves that if everyone would go back and look at all there firmware fixes on there old products and see just how much inprovments they made on those older units I have a v7hd box when it came out same thing lots of bugs and lots of firmware fixes pages full and in the end that little box became a very good powerfull box.

Hank4

Post by Hank4 »

I agree, let us all work together to identify the issues that need to be corrected and wait for the Freesat team to correct them. I’ve been using my C-band system since 1986 and can say from experience that no new receiver is without issues. I own a V8 Super and a Nova and both are good receivers. Let us help to make them better.

gdhunt

Post by gdhunt »

Thank you to those of you that answered my question regarding Music Choice channels. I really don't need them, as there's DMX music on SES 11 in FTA mode.

Gary

Blank

Post by Blank »

Hank4 wrote:I agree, let us all work together to identify the issues that need to be corrected and wait for the Freesat team to correct them. I’ve been using my C-band system since 1986 and can say from experience that no new receiver is without issues. I own a V8 Super and a Nova and both are good receivers. Let us help to make them better.
I also used C band for years, and my use here in Brazil would be for satellites at positions 70w, 84w, 75w, and 65w in C band and 61w in ku band. I'm going to use my new V8 for HD channel recordings. Will we have support here for Brazil?

So far all of the administration of the GtMedia Forum has been very receptive to the simple suggestions I have made so far for the models that have the V8 Finder (V71HD) & New V8.

Congratulations to the GTMedia team, it shows itself well disposed to solve the bugs of its receivers.
Thanks a lot! ;)
Receivers: Bedin Sat BS9900S/Elsys Satmax 5/Freesat Finder V-71HD/GtMedia V-73HD Meter/GTMedia V8 Nova Orange & Blue/GTMedia GTS/GTMedia V8X/Zinwell ZDX-620-S2/America Box S-205+ Plus/Satlink 6960
Sat List: 70w C/67w Ku/65.1w ku/70w Ku

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”