V8 NOVA BI$$ problem

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

IPTVKid

V8 NOVA BI$$ problem

Post by IPTVKid »

Hello, I am having problems with my NOVA, on sat 45w I scanned some channels on BI$$ they all work with V7Max, V7HD and V8 Super, I used the same BI$$ keys from the V8 Super but on the NOVA those channels don't work............................I am sure is a bug in the software...............
V8 NOVA, GTC, GLOBO HD405, FreeSat V8 Super, V7, V7 Max
There is no way to peace, peace is the way......

iq180
网站管理员

Re: V8 NOVA BI$$ problem

Post by iq180 »

IPTVKid wrote:Hello, I am having problems with my NOVA, on sat 45w I scanned some channels on BI$$ they all work with V7Max, V7HD and V8 Super, I used the same BI$$ keys from the V8 Super but on the NOVA those channels don't work............................I am sure is a bug in the software...............
That's why my Nova is back in it's box, it's just 1 of many problems with the Nova, now as for BISS, it will open BISS CHs but you will have to add the CWs 1 at a time with the remote, put the receiver on the BISS CH that you want to open then press menu and go to the BISS key section and add only the CW key, don't change any of the other info on the key screen, you will have to do this for every BISS CH, I have done it and it works.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

That's odd.
I have had not problems with BISS on my Nova.

All my BISS channels opened from the softcam.key file from the Golden.
How ever my softcam.key file has a few old BISS code for both the BISS TP's that I get.

Could be why I have no problem.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Post by 840 »

i put my nova back in the box to.i dont think i will be buying any more freesat boxes. ineed something that can do timer recording.dont look like the freesat team knows how to fix it.

Eak_Dumnern
网站管理员

Post by Eak_Dumnern »

bisskey from GTMedia v8 NOVA had some channel can not decode same as GTMedia v7s for latest firmware on 10-05-2018 but previous firmware is work fine.

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

Eak_Dumnern wrote:bisskey from GTMedia v8 NOVA had some channel can not decode same as GTMedia v7s for latest firmware on 10-05-2018 but previous firmware is work fine.
But going back on the Nova will bring back the Lockups on some channels?? Please we need to fix Lockups and Biss problems in both:
The V7s and the V8 Nova, Thanks

iq180
网站管理员

Post by iq180 »

Feralkiwi wrote:That's odd.
I have had not problems with BISS on my Nova.

All my BISS channels opened from the softcam.key file from the Golden.
How ever my softcam.key file has a few old BISS code for both the BISS TP's that I get.

Could be why I have no problem.

Owen
Well I didn't test the BISS after the last update so it mite be fixed now, I don't know and I don't think IPTVKID has updated his yet because I told him it was not worth it, I could have been wrong about the update.
BTW, I still have hope for the Nova and I think they will fix most of the problems and I hope they will change that Blue on Blue menu, but for now the V8 Super is a better receiver than the Nova.

Post by 840 »

yes super is better than nova.

IPTVKid

Post by IPTVKid »

The NOVA has the 5-10-2018 firmware, it came with it apparently, after few days the BI$$ channels started to work, maybe the NOVA needed time to analyze the BI$$ keys, now I can change from PV to BI$$ channels and vise versa without any issues. IPTVKid
V8 NOVA, GTC, GLOBO HD405, FreeSat V8 Super, V7, V7 Max
There is no way to peace, peace is the way......

Xsat

Post by Xsat »

Hi,

Biss encrypted channels of H.265/HD are not decoded Video, only Audio.
It's not 4K channels.

And KoreaSat 5A TP 12603H SR 17500, "NATV" & 12354H SR 3333 "LGCC test card " are not Video/Audio decoded.

However V9 Super has no problem.

chicolin

Post by chicolin »

in ohter seetings of Nova8 super enable checksum and the biss key Works fine.

Blank

Post by Blank »

chicolin wrote:in ohter seetings of Nova8 super enable checksum and the biss key Works fine.
Good idea. ;)
Receivers: Bedin Sat BS9900S/Elsys Satmax 5/Freesat Finder V-71HD/GtMedia V-73HD Meter/GTMedia V8 Nova Orange & Blue/GTMedia GTS/GTMedia V8X/Zinwell ZDX-620-S2/America Box S-205+ Plus/Satlink 6960
Sat List: 70w C/67w Ku/65.1w ku/70w Ku

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”