freesat apparent death

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

AVI

freesat apparent death

Post by AVI »

there is nothing more to expect against a freesat engineer team who just sit back and watch the progress of other less expensive products ... in the next few days freesat brand may be only a name in indonesia because now only cheap box that cost Rp 170000 which is always actively release software every customer problem there ...
Last edited by AVI on Thu May 24, 2018 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dostoy

Re: freesat apparent deach

Post by dostoy »

deach ????????????

chaiwat

Re: freesat apparent death

Post by chaiwat »

The customer needs to change the box because the owner does not care.

dr_ali_m

Post by dr_ali_m »

AVI wrote:there is nothing more to expect against a freesat engineer team who just sit back and watch the progress of other less expensive products ... in the next few days freesat brand may be only a name in indonesia because now only cheap box that cost Rp 170000 which is always actively release software every customer problem there ...
Do u think they will care ?
U have to change to better company care with customers need

Eak_Dumnern
网站管理员

Post by Eak_Dumnern »

AVI wrote:there is nothing more to expect against a freesat engineer team who just sit back and watch the progress of other less expensive products ... in the next few days freesat brand may be only a name in indonesia because now only cheap box that cost Rp 170000 which is always actively release software every customer problem there ...
Iฺndonesia brand name is skybox a1, Is it? may be same satellite receiver box is hellobox brand.

AVI

Post by AVI »

there are many other brands that are more in demand and cheap like TANAKA T21 / T22, MATRIX, even their products more pampering customers ...
even TANAKA products dominate the market at cheap prices and always update their software ...

AVI

Post by AVI »

the question is whether the team does not want or indeed can not issue software that can open sony grub in asiasat105.5 .... ???

abankgantenk177

Post by abankgantenk177 »

AVI wrote:there are many other brands that are more in demand and cheap like TANAKA T21 / T22, MATRIX, even their products more pampering customers ...
even TANAKA products dominate the market at cheap prices and always update their software ...
Yes i like it

AVI

Post by AVI »

Much more steady
Much more steady
33923927_1585558648237283_2995801965985792000_n.jpg (55.61 KiB) Viewed 7124 times

Hank4

Post by Hank4 »

So where is the Tanaka T22 made and where is it sold? Not in Ebay or USA???

AVI

Post by AVI »

I do not know exactly tanaka in production where but the obvious tanaka growing rapidly in Indonesia besides the cheap price this deck box always release soft parangkat every problem...
And there are many other products that compete like skybox A1 ... matrix ... getmecom and others
Until now freesat product can not aoto roll to jumble biss key minimal by using sat finder which is downloaded from play store ... while other product have aoto roll biss key
Last edited by AVI on Thu May 31, 2018 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

abankgantenk177

AVI wrote:I do not know exactly tanaka in production where but the obvious tanaka growing rapidly in Indonesia besides the cheap price this deck box always release soft parangkat every problem...
And there are many other products that compete like skybox A1 ... matrix ... getmecom and others
Until now freesat product can not aoto roll to jumble biss key minimal by using sat finder which is downloaded from play store ... while other product have aoto roll biss key
Mantab penjelasannya bro
Lanjutkan...!!!

AVI

Post by AVI »

abankgantenk177 wrote:
AVI wrote:I do not know exactly tanaka in production where but the obvious tanaka growing rapidly in Indonesia besides the cheap price this deck box always release soft parangkat every problem...
Mantab penjelasannya bro
Lanjutkan...!!!
Dah di jelaskan sedemikian pun ngak ada juga tanggaoan...
as my conclusion here that the product freesat & GT MEDIA far less than the products circulating in indonesia ...
the freesat price is currently the same as buying hamburger food but it tastes like boiled cassava ...

frenxl

Post by frenxl »

Maybe this is a market strategy (just guessing). We know that this brand (freesat) has changed to GTMedia and has issued several new products. Although their new product (probably) has not been able to unlock the broadcast encryption at 100.5 E, it seems that only the new product will be further developed by the manufacturer. Whatever it is, there should be a better explanation from the Freesat / GTMedia team to the consumer. Looking at the developments, many other cheap brand products can keep their market share and customer satisfaction by continuing to update their software regularly to answer the dynamics of encryption changes. I must honestly say that I was very disappointed with the team (because they are not capable or rather unconcerned about the issues) and therefore I have decided to use another brand that is not only cheaper but very actively responding to the needs of consumers. So sorry for that.
Fortunately, there are many cheap brands in the Indonesian market (i lived there) that can provide answers to the above problems. So, it's time to move on.

frenxl

Post by frenxl »

Hank4 wrote:So where is the Tanaka T22 made and where is it sold? Not in Ebay or USA???
You can find it easily at Indonesian online stores like Tokopedia, etc.

Xsat

Post by Xsat »

frenxl wrote:Maybe this is a market strategy (just guessing). We know that this brand (freesat) has changed to GTMedia and has issued several new products. Although their new product (probably) has not been able to unlock the broadcast encryption at 100.5 E, it seems that only the new product will be further developed by the manufacturer. Whatever it is, there should be a better explanation from the Freesat / GTMedia team to the consumer. Looking at the developments, many other cheap brand products can keep their market share and customer satisfaction by continuing to update their software regularly to answer the dynamics of encryption changes. I must honestly say that I was very disappointed with the team (because they are not capable or rather unconcerned about the issues) and therefore I have decided to use another brand that is not only cheaper but very actively responding to the needs of consumers. So sorry for that.
Fortunately, there are many cheap brands in the Indonesian market (i lived there) that can provide answers to the above problems. So, it's time to move on.
Hi ,
It is a very interesting story.
I am the same idea as you.
So I will ask you a question.
What model are you currently considered the best?
Or, what is its brand name?

Thanks,

AVI

Post by AVI »

Xsat wrote:
frenxl wrote:Maybe this is a market strategy (just guessing). We know that this brand (freesat) has changed to GTMedia and has issued several new products. Although their new product (probably) has not been able to unlock the broadcast encryption at 100.5 E, it seems that only the new product will be further developed by the manufacturer. Whatever it is, there should be a better explanation from the Freesat / GTMedia team to the consumer. Looking at the developments, many other cheap brand products can keep their market share and customer satisfaction by continuing to update their software regularly to answer the dynamics of encryption changes. I must honestly say that I was very disappointed with the team (because they are not capable or rather unconcerned about the issues) and therefore I have decided to use another brand that is not only cheaper but very actively responding to the needs of consumers. So sorry for that.
Hi ,

Thanks,
best in terms of what it used to be ?? because it can not be said best if only in one part ...
if in terms of pampering consumers and the development of old products obviously freesat far less than almost all other brands ...
real example until now freesat yet can aoto roll key biss by using DVB finder ..

abankgantenk177

AVI wrote:
abankgantenk177 wrote:
Mantab penjelasannya bro
Lanjutkan...!!!
Dah di jelaskan sedemikian pun ngak ada juga tanggaoan...
as my conclusion here that the product freesat & GT MEDIA far less than the products circulating in indonesia ...
the freesat price is currently the same as buying hamburger food but it tastes like boiled cassava ...
Mungkin sudah ketinggalan jauh semenjak freesat di ambil alih oleh GT MEDIA semua konsumen kecewa berat untung di Indonesia sendiri banyak merek lain jadi tidak susah untuk cari yang lain..

AVI

Post by AVI »

actually what we need as a consumer answer from freesat team, is there any software development for old product or not (v8 gold) ...?

squall

Post by squall »

several problems and no response

frenxl

Post by frenxl »

Xsat wrote:
Hi ,

Thanks,
In my opinion, there is no such product that can be said to be the best. At a minimum, the manufacturer will only say that their product is the first type that featured the latest tech that have never existed before or just an improvement over existing ones. So I can't say what or which product is the best. But as a reference, at least the product "which are considered the best" should be able to present a new value or that is a refinement of the previous product. Includes the same guarantee and supports for all, in terms of both hardware and software.

AVI

Post by AVI »

The problem of unfinished sony grub in asiasat 105.5 has now appeared new problem sony ESPN SD grub 3901 H 22221 in intelsat 20 (068.5) could not be opened

AVI

Post by AVI »

GT MEDIA bongak...
Last edited by AVI on Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

abankgantenk177

Pukimax GT MEDIA

abankgantenk177

KontoL Ngaceng

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”