Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

AVI

Re: freesat apparent death

Post by AVI »

Andia Di piaro...

AVI

Post by AVI »

as a parabolic antenna technician surely many people ask what kind of decoder box is good to use ..
if any of my friends intend to buy a new decoder box then i will help to promote in order not to choose brand freesat anymore ...

zikky

Post by zikky »

A few more cry babies on this topic and I know why because some of you are selling the freesat box and promising or telling there clients that this receiver will give you or open alot of channels and you the seller will fix all the problem when the channels go down and your clients trust your words BUT you never tell your clients that the FREESAT receiver is only for testing and you don't know how long it would last eg: a few months or a few years or when there is a fix available for your receiver they would get it BUT NO you didn't tell them that and now as some channels are in the black and there are no update the seller is angry with the FREESAT admin /mods for not getting fast updates and the seller is saying that they would buy other brands of receivers that they can get SUPPORT hmmmmmmmm WELL go and buy the other receivers no one is holding you guys back from spending your money and at the end of the day you all will end up in the same boat waiting for update for your new receivers or no update at ALL ...TESTING IS A GAME but not to profit hope you all understand.....
Testing C/Kuband Satellite's...

zikky

Post by zikky »

xuromi wrote:If you want zero problems, buy the package legally. You will see how it does not fail. LOL.
Best answer ever I hope other member read it .....
Testing C/Kuband Satellite's...

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”