GTMedia V8 Nova stop blind scan

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

chicolin

GTMedia V8 Nova stop blind scan

Post by chicolin »

Tengo de recién compra un GTMedia V8 Nova recibidor satélite tv y tengo el siguiente problema:

Sat 99W
TP 3824V4340

Este tp tiene 2 canales con el mismo V.PID 1160 A.PID 1124 P.PID 1160 y al hacer blind scan con el GTMedia V8 Nova se para el blind scan y no escanea mas.

Hay que apagar el receptor manualmente ya que no reconoce el control remoto al presentar este problema.

Podrían corregirlo?

Resumen:
TP con el mismo V.PID Y A.PID con varios canales no hace blind scan.

English
I have recently bought a GTMedia V8 Nova satellite TV receiver and I have the following problem:
Sat 99W
TP 3824V4340

This TP has 2 channels with the same V. PID 1160 A. PID 1124 P. PID 1160 and when make blind scan with the GTMedia V8 Nova stop the blind scan and does not scan anymore.

The receiver must be turned off manually as it does not recognize the remote control when this problem is present.

Could you correct it?

Summary:
TP with the same V. PID and A. PID with 2 channels or more does not blind scan and present crash de receiver

Eak_Dumnern
网站管理员

Re: GTMedia V8 Nova stop blind scan

Post by Eak_Dumnern »

GTMedia v8 NOVA found more bug for new firmware release so I hope Freesat developer Team will improve its in next firmware. I found some channel can not decode biss key that transponder are same bisskey all channel. why? previous firmware is work fine.
our member found show no content after select show subtitle in that channel but Freesat v8 super or golden can show subtitlem no problem.

Blank

Post by Blank »

Eak_Dumnern wrote:GTMedia v8 NOVA found more bug for new firmware release so I hope Freesat developer Team will improve its in next firmware. I found some channel can not decode biss key that transponder are same bisskey all channel. why? previous firmware is work fine.
our member found show no content after select show subtitle in that channel but Freesat v8 super or golden can show subtitlem no problem.
Dear Owen, I am also worried, with this new firmware I did not update my V8 Nova here in Brazil yet, I will keep the original until these bugs are corrected by the GtMedia Team developer!

I'm sure they will solve this case of the keys biss and power vu. Here I use on 75w, 84w and 65w the power vu, I hope it will work again as in V7 HD.

Thanks Owen!
Receivers: Bedin Sat BS9900S/Elsys Satmax 5/Freesat Finder V-71HD/GtMedia V-73HD Meter/GTMedia V8 Nova Orange & Blue/GTMedia GTS/GTMedia V8X/Zinwell ZDX-620-S2/America Box S-205+ Plus/Satlink 6960
Sat List: 70w C/67w Ku/65.1w ku/70w Ku

IPTVKid

Post by IPTVKid »

chicolin wrote:Tengo de recién compra un GTMedia V8 Nova recibidor satélite tv y tengo el siguiente problema:

Sat 99W
TP 3824V4340

Este tp tiene 2 canales con el mismo V.PID 1160 A.PID 1124 P.PID 1160 y al hacer blind scan con el GTMedia V8 Nova se para el blind scan y no escanea mas.

Hay que apagar el receptor manualmente ya que no reconoce el control remoto al presentar este problema.

Podrían corregirlo?

Resumen:
TP con el mismo V.PID Y A.PID con varios canales no hace blind scan.

English
I have recently bought a GTMedia V8 Nova satellite TV receiver and I have the following problem:
Sat 99W
TP 3824V4340

This TP has 2 channels with the same V. PID 1160 A. PID 1124 P. PID 1160 and when make blind scan with the GTMedia V8 Nova stop the blind scan and does not scan anymore.

The receiver must be turned off manually as it does not recognize the remote control when this problem is present.

Could you correct it?

Summary:
TP with the same V. PID and A. PID with 2 channels or more does not blind scan and present crash de receiver
Hello, some friends have that problem, with new fix solved that problem was fixed, remember back up your user data base and softcam keys on usb memory before installing new firmware,after that new install got to menu and factory default, after that just go to menu usb upgrade select user data base OK, YES burn flash, after it finish you are ready, if you need blind scan do so with network search OFF or NO. you should be good to go, right now my complains about the V8 NOVA is the BI$$ channels don't work with softcam, you need to go to that channel then go to menu BI$$ section and enter the keys manually without changing any other value, just the keys
V8 NOVA, GTC, GLOBO HD405, FreeSat V8 Super, V7, V7 Max
There is no way to peace, peace is the way......

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”