Button chanel up / down inverted

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

Merenat

Button chanel up / down inverted

Post by Merenat »

Hi.
I have noticed that since I updated the v8 super to 3/5/2018 the button to upload channels makes them go down and vice versa.
Has it happened to someone else? Is it because of some other option that I do not know?
Thanks for helping, greetings.

Blank

Re: Button chanel up / down inverted

Post by Blank »

Merenat wrote:Hi.
I have noticed that since I updated the v8 super to 3/5/2018 the button to upload channels makes them go down and vice versa.
Has it happened to someone else? Is it because of some other option that I do not know?
Thanks for helping, greetings.
Possibly occurred in only some manufacturing line (serial line).
:?
Receivers: Bedin Sat BS9900S/Elsys Satmax 5/Freesat Finder V-71HD/GtMedia V-73HD Meter/GTMedia V8 Nova Orange & Blue/GTMedia GTS/GTMedia V8X/Zinwell ZDX-620-S2/America Box S-205+ Plus/Satlink 6960
Sat List: 70w C/67w Ku/65.1w ku/70w Ku

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

There is a menu option for that in the "Other" menu.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Merenat

Post by Merenat »

In Spanish it is translated as "key action" ("Acción clave") with the options "normal" ("Normal") and "reverse" ("Marcha atrás")
Of course it is not easy to understand what is useful for that.
Translated as "Reverse up / down buttons" ("Invertir botones subir/bajar") and Yes / No ("Sí / No") would be much more understandable.
Thanks, it works fine again.

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”