NEW PROBLEMS V8 GOLD

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

AVI

NEW PROBLEMS V8 GOLD

Post by AVI »

The problem of unfinished sony grub in asiasat 105.5 has now appeared new problem sony ESPN SD grub 3901 H 22221 in intelsat 20 (068.5) could not be opened
:?: :?: :?: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Re: NEW PROBLEMS V8 GOLD

Post by Feralkiwi »

They will always change encryption formats to protect their income.
It looks like they have done that on Intelsat 20 now.

They will move away from powerVu to a more secure encryption in time, like MTN did.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

AVI

Post by AVI »

Feralkiwi wrote:They will always change encryption formats to protect their income.
It looks like they have done that on Intelsat 20 now.

They will move away from powerVu to a more secure encryption in time, like MTN did.

Owen
why in another decoder can be open ... ???
why GT MEDIA never solution to consumer complaints ... ??
we need a serious answer

AVI

Post by AVI »

what is the effort of gt media team on this problem ... ??
or indeed a gt media engineer can not solve this problem ... we wait for his honesty ... !!!
:twisted:

Nishan

Post by Nishan »

I I do not agree with above Owen's response..Sony has not yet changed encryption on 68.5..My Tiger T8 is still working Sony without any interruption.Pls see following images taken while ago.

V8 Golden GT media is now outdated box with no support Software released so far.

Very disappointed with the GT media Tech team of incapability of releasing new firmware's..
Attachments
WP_20180608_09_13_43_Pro.jpg
WP_20180608_09_13_43_Pro.jpg (1.07 MiB) Viewed 4549 times
WP_20180608_09_13_31_Pro.jpg
WP_20180608_09_13_31_Pro.jpg (1.21 MiB) Viewed 4549 times

AVI

Post by AVI »

Nishan wrote:I I do not agree with above Owen's response..Sony has not yet changed encryption on 68.5..My Tiger T8 is still working Sony without any interruption.Pls see following images taken while ago.

V8 Golden GT media is now outdated box with no support Software released so far.

Very disappointed with the GT media Tech team of incapability of releasing new firmware's..
Owen's comment does not match the valid data ... I do not know why he can comment like that ...

mrslut

Post by mrslut »

AVI wrote:
Nishan wrote:I I do not agree with above Owen's response..Sony has not yet changed encryption on 68.5..My Tiger T8 is still working Sony without any interruption.Pls see following images taken while ago.

Owen's comment does not match the valid data ... I do not know why he can comment like that ...
For the sake of the volume of his postings may be :lol:

chaiwat

Post by chaiwat »

Product owner, he is happy with the quiet. :idea:

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

AVI wrote: Owen's comment does not match the valid data ... I do not know why he can comment like that ...
Yes the encryption is still PowerVu, but they change the format of that POWER VU+NDS.

Lining posted this.
Lining wrote:
SONY program has changed the encryption method to POWER VU+NDS
Still trying to solve.
I have also seen users call it powervu 10.1 or the like.
MTN did this, PowerVu 8, then 9, then 10 etc

This is what I refereed to.
Other box makes have solved this change with in powervu types.

I do not work for Freesat, I just help out here on the forum.
I too would love to have Sony back!

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

AVI

Post by AVI »

Feralkiwi wrote:
AVI wrote: Owen's comment does not match the valid data ... I do not know why he can comment like that ...
Yes the encryption is still PowerVu, but they change the format of that POWER VU+NDS.

Lining posted this.
Lining wrote:
SONY program has changed the encryption method to POWER VU+NDS
Still trying to solve.
I have also seen users call it powervu 10.1 or the like.
MTN did this, PowerVu 8, then 9, then 10 etc

This is what I refereed to.
Other box makes have solved this change with in powervu types.

I do not work for Freesat, I just help out here on the forum.
I too would love to have Sony back!

Owen
I appreciate your help in this forum ... but can freesat team listen to consumer complaints in this forum ...?

Nishan

Post by Nishan »

Good question Avi..kindly answer who ever is responsible from freesat team..if no answer means all finish and its the end of freesat/gtmedia..

AVI

Post by AVI »

Nishan wrote:Good question Avi..kindly answer who ever is responsible from freesat team..if no answer means all finish and its the end of freesat/gtmedia..
;) ;) ;)
I think they (Owen) will not give an answer ...
because they also do not want to be embarrassed in the service as a board fails ...
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

abankgantenk177

Post by abankgantenk177 »

we are here waiting for the assurance of the team whether to solve the problem or not ok

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

I am not certain what it is you want me to answer?

As I said I, and most of the other moderators on "The Team", do not work for freesat.

I am just as much, as you, in the dark as to what Freesat are doing.
We are here waiting for the assurance of the team whether to solve the problem or not ok.
"The Team" as listed at the bottom of the board is the moderation team, not the freesat engineers.

I along with many other brought these units as a satellite receiver, that as a bonus de-crypted some of the PayTV channels.
This was never going to last as PayTV providers change their system to protect their service.

In my area I have lost all but one channel worth watching TCM off Asiasat 7@105.5e.
I have 30 dishes and now only need 3.

There was this post by cpr43 regarding Fox Sport SES 6 » Thu Jun 07
Another one bite the dust. I know for sure there are fixes for new hashmode aka 10.1 really under ground. You will not see any new update in the open. Unless you are part or know someone real deep in these groups it will be real hard. As with previous encryptation people who generate the fixes are track and contact by PV agents. A similar case of what happens with Nagra. Too bad!
Personally I feel this is the end of the error. I have a yard full of scrap metal.
Yes other box makers had fixed Sony, but it only lasted a few weeks before it was gone again on 68e.
This was the same with MTN.

We all miss these channels and hope we can get them again, for free.
Yell all you want, I'm over it!

Owen

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”