V8 Golden Teletext not working

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

AliG

V8 Golden Teletext not working

Post by AliG »

:lol: Hi. I have v8 golden with last software. I try on any (have teletex) provider channel. But teletext not work. What is reason?

Hass-Box

Re: V8 Golden Teletext not working

Post by Hass-Box »

If there is no teletext in a channel system will inform you "No Teletext" try to search channels with this option. Not all channels have TTX.

Fyx

Post by Fyx »

Hass-Box wrote:If there is no teletext in a channel system will inform you "No Teletext" try to search channels with this option. Not all channels have TTX.
Sometimes i have to change channels and back inside teletext mode for information show up.
worth a try

Marsat

Post by Marsat »

Fyx wrote:
Hass-Box wrote:If there is no teletext in a channel system will inform you "No Teletext" try to search channels with this option. Not all channels have TTX.
Sometimes i have to change channels and back inside teletext mode for information show up.
worth a try
possible antenna need adjustment and not receiving the package 100%

KURTZWEIL

Post by KURTZWEIL »

Hi,

I experience exactly the same problem using TTX with the V8 golden (with the latest software).

On Terrestrial and Sat. TTX does not work. The only thing that shows up is a small black banner on the top of the screen only showing the number of the page.

Weird thing, one time when i was using sat. and i fiddled around with te remote control pressing all kinds of buttons in the TTX modus.. and suddenly the small banner changed in a box and TTX fully worked!?

This only happend once and ofcourse i have no idea with buttons combination i used.. :lol: So after that moment I think its just a software problem or a setting i need to adjust or something.

Can somebody help me out?
Thx!

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”