best site to order a GTMediia V8

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

bellesdad

best site to order a GTMediia V8

Post by bellesdad »

Hi where is the best site to order a GTMedia V8 from, Is this box better than the Freesat V7 that has worked good for me :?:

bellesdad

Re: best site to order a GTMediia V8

Post by bellesdad »

Also I have seen this morning a GTMedia V8 nova for sale would this unit be ok? also is the way to upgrade keys and new sotfware the same as the Freesat V7?

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

GT Media is Freesat's new name / logo so it is the same company.
Yes the Nova enters keys the same way and you can load your softcam.key file form your V7 into the V8 Nova.

You can buy direct from Freesat on their http://www.freesat.cc site or order through Aliexpress or other resellers.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Zelalem

Post by Zelalem »

bellesdad wrote:Hi where is the best site to order a GTMedia V8 from, Is this box better than the Freesat V7 that has worked good for me :?:
I think Aliexpress is going to be fast if you can get reliable suppliers. However, manufacturers site freesat.cn is more dependable.
GTMedia V8 X, GTMedia V8 pro2, 1.8m x 3 dish, .9m x 3 dish, Freesat V7 Max, GTMedia BT03 Finder, Freesat V8 Finder, GSKY V6, Supermax SM9900, Lifestar 9090, LEG A25, covers 3w to 105.5e satellites.

tonype

Post by tonype »

Engineers please note:
Astra 19.2 Frequency 12515 H 22000
The important part is that this does not happen if the internet is not connected.
This "Block" happens both with WiFi and Cable net.
Power OFF / ON is needed to restart.
From this power off on I understand that by "Block" you both (tonype and didox) mean that the Nova is locked and does not respond to the remote.
The channels on this TP are encrypted and use Ccan accounts via the net to view.

burhanafridi603

Post by burhanafridi603 »

use aliexpress.com

machteck

Post by machteck »

I have had good luck with aliexpress, however they are slow shipping.
Larry

GCM

Post by GCM »

Hi,
I have ordered 6 freesat V7max from Sino Fx Tech.How good and how reliable are they in terms of shipment.
Could anyone who has dealt with them share with me the experience?

T95KPRO

Post by T95KPRO »

Feralkiwi wrote:GT Media is Freesat's new name / logo so it is the same company.
Yes the Nova enters keys the same way and you can load your softcam.key file form your V7 into the V8 Nova.

You can buy direct from Freesat on their http://www.freesat.cc site or order through Aliexpress or other resellers.

Owen
This true Owen! Buy from a ORIGINAL source! I order a CLONE V8 finder without notice! Now I can'T use this fake copy for real update by the real freesat team! ;)
Freesat V8 Super, with 36" Ku Offset Dish. Always buy original product... https://freesat.cc/ :mrgreen:

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”