IMPORTANT! BUY A GENUINE V8 FINDER INSTEAD OF COPY V8 FINDER

V8 FINDER PRO2 /V8 FINDER2 / BT03 /BT05

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

Rambo

IMPORTANT! BUY A GENUINE V8 FINDER INSTEAD OF COPY V8 FINDER

Post by Rambo »

Dear Friends

Recently we found some illegal sellers are selling copy of v8 finder, which is low quality and no support, in Ebay. These illegal sellses not just copy our product, they even print our website address http://www.freesat.cn in their product description as their technical support website. However, thanks for that, poeple who are cheated to buy these copy product have a chance to know genuine V8 finder.

Here we make a comparision between genuine V8 finder and fake v8 finder. If you have bought a copy V8 finder, I suggest you could ask for refund and I also suggest poeple who want to buy a V8 finder read this carefully before you make your purchase in case of being cheated.
GTMedia V8Finder.jpg
GTMedia V8Finder.jpg (475.22 KiB) Viewed 122320 times
Day Day Up!

Blank

Re: IMPORTANT! BUY A GENUINE V8 FINDER INSTEAD OF COPY V8 FINDER

Post by Blank »

Rambo wrote:Dear Friends

Recently we found some illegal sellers are selling copy of v8 finder, which is low quality and no support, in Ebay. These illegal sellses not just copy our product, they even print our website address http://www.freesat.cn in their product description as their technical support website. However, thanks for that, poeple who are cheated to buy these copy product have a chance to know genuine V8 finder.

Here we make a comparision between genuine V8 finder and fake v8 finder. If you have bought a copy V8 finder, I suggest you could ask for refund and I also suggest poeple who want to buy a V8 finder read this carefully before you make your purchase in case of being cheated.
Very thanks "Rambo"!

The only objection of mine, estimated Rambo, is that the wonderful Freesat V-71HD working tool with optimum sensitivity, a great Tuner, could once again have the door for quick replacement of the battery which in this case is 4000mah. all finder's makes it easier than having to open the entire Finder console to just change the battery, for great technical users, but I see the side of users who have no knowledge of electronics can encounter difficulties at this point.
But, nothing that takes away the quality of this tool!
;)
Receivers: Bedin Sat BS9900S/Elsys Satmax 5/Freesat Finder V-71HD/GtMedia V-73HD Meter/GTMedia V8 Nova Orange & Blue/GTMedia GTS/GTMedia V8X/Zinwell ZDX-620-S2/America Box S-205+ Plus/Satlink 6960
Sat List: 70w C/67w Ku/65.1w ku/70w Ku

GT_TR

Post by GT_TR »

how to buy and how much?
my deviceS;
V7S HD
V8UHD
V8FINDER V2

RGG1

Post by RGG1 »

GTMedia V8Finder.jpg
Hello Rambo,
These two boxes are Freesat/GTMedia V8 super originals?
I wait your answer.
BR.
Attachments
20180807_002012.jpg
20180807_002012.jpg (1020.18 KiB) Viewed 122025 times
20180807_001914.jpg
20180807_001914.jpg (1.29 MiB) Viewed 122025 times

Rambo

Post by Rambo »

HI RGG!

The golden one is a little bit confusing,is it really golden color? could you take more photos for us to analyse.
V8 Super.png
V8 Super.png (65.01 KiB) Viewed 121802 times
Day Day Up!

RGG1

Post by RGG1 »

Rambo wrote:HI RGG!

The golden one is a little bit confusing,is it really golden color? could you take more photos for us to analyse.

V8 Super.png
Hello,
The golden color is for the lighting of the room that is warm white. I think the box that FREESAT has on the front is original and the box that has only V8 on the front can be a clone. Can you please confirm it?.
Many thanks, BR.
Attachments
20180807_155021.jpg
20180807_155021.jpg (1.86 MiB) Viewed 121768 times

GT_TR

Post by GT_TR »

GT_TR wrote:how to buy and how much?

@Rambo ? :shock: :?
my deviceS;
V7S HD
V8UHD
V8FINDER V2

burhanafridi603

Post by burhanafridi603 »

Thanks Rambo for the Post

My question is do you have any authentic seller on aliexpress if yes please share his details so everybody buys original products

Rambo

Post by Rambo »

hi RGG1

you are right, the one you posted is a original one. if it only show V8 on front is quit possible cloned one
Day Day Up!

Rambo

Post by Rambo »

hi GT_TR burhanafridi603

please visit freesat.cc for Freesat official website
Day Day Up!

RGG1

Post by RGG1 »

Rambo wrote:hi RGG1

you are right, the one you posted is a original one. if it only show V8 on front is quit possible cloned one
Many thanks Rambo.
BR.

axwal13

Post by axwal13 »

What about gtc

GCM

Post by GCM »

Hi people,
Has anyone from this forum bought freesat receivers from Sino FxTech? If so how genuine are the products which they sell?
Just received my v8 golden from them.
Anyone with experience dealing with them?

Pedrules

Post by Pedrules »

Original v8 finder Software upgrade through USB

Copy not is possible

¿It's OK?

Thanks

chella

Post by chella »

sir I ordered freesat v8 finder in aliexpress they shows original photos in store banner but they send duplicate product to me freesat filmware not accepted iask him he send one filmware that was accepted ,after seeing yourwebsite I confirm the product is duplicate ,now I ask him to send photos I send it he simply told whare house boys made mistake so I wili pay five dollars to me but i am not accepted and then he blocked my messages from his sight and he critisie me how can I get refund and where to complaint chella

T95KPRO

Post by T95KPRO »

RGG1 wrote:

GTMedia V8Finder.jpg
Hello Rambo,
These two boxes are Freesat/GTMedia V8 super originals?
I wait your answer.
BR.
I own like your firts photo...mine it's a original. He take alls updates from Freesat team! I think the second photo is the new front pannel from Freesat. Always buy a genuine one at https://freesat.cc/. I'm in litige on e-bay. I buy a full clone of a V8 finder. :shock:
Freesat V8 Super, with 36" Ku Offset Dish. Always buy original product... https://freesat.cc/ :mrgreen:

T95KPRO

Post by T95KPRO »

GTMedia V8Finder.jpg
Thanks to Rambo and alls others persons :D ,they take time to answer me when i buy my V8 Finder clone without notice from e-bay vendor!
Freesat V8 Super, with 36" Ku Offset Dish. Always buy original product... https://freesat.cc/ :mrgreen:

f3rr4ll

Post by f3rr4ll »

:shock: Isto também se aplica ao V8BT03 ?
Onde é seguro comprar?
Usuário #LendarioV7HD imortal ;) ku 60cm + banda C 2x
Century 1.70m e Santa Rita 3m GTmedia bt03 :D
Assistir em SD é fácil, difícil é em HD :lol:

gatonico

Post by gatonico »

Thank you i check mine and is Genuine

gigano

Post by gigano »

I have an original Freesat V8, I would like to know if the problem was solved with the battery that runs out in 30 minutes, and without not working it runs out after three days.

Halleysat

Post by Halleysat »

Does freesat v8 satfinder supports boss key?If yes,how do I input boss key on it?

houseman-1

Post by houseman-1 »

Hello,

I bought my V8 Finder on http://www.freesat.cc / winsat.net in March 2017. Serialnumber printed on it is V8FD1700387.

However when I compare it to the pictures above my Finder has a square speaker grill and only 3000mAH battery. Is it genuine or not?
Attachments
IMG_8276.JPG
IMG_8276.JPG (229.93 KiB) Viewed 109057 times
IMG_8275.JPG
IMG_8275.JPG (146.08 KiB) Viewed 109057 times
IMG_8274.JPG
IMG_8274.JPG (197.18 KiB) Viewed 109057 times
IMG_8278.JPG
IMG_8278.JPG (182.84 KiB) Viewed 109057 times
Last edited by houseman-1 on Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

Halleysat wrote:Does freesat v8 satfinder supports boss key?If yes,how do I input boss key on it?
No. V8 Satfinder does not support CA system

T95KPRO

Post by T95KPRO »

houseman-1 wrote:Hello,

I bought my V8 Finder on http://www.freesat.cc / winsat.net in March 2017. Serialnumber printed on it is V8FD1700387.

However when I compare it to the pictures above my Finder has a square speaker grill and only 3000mAH battery. Is it genuine or not?
If you buy directly from Freesat.cc,yes it's a Genuine V8 finder. Also check on the left picture colum and verify if they used the same parts. Try to update it... if he take the update you are ok. I buy a clone V8 finder last month without notice from the seller. :oops:

houseman-1

Post by houseman-1 »

T95KPRO wrote: If you buy directly from Freesat.cc,yes it's a Genuine V8 finder. Also check on the left picture colum and verify if they used the same parts. Try to update it... if he take the update you are ok. I buy a clone V8 finder last month without notice from the seller. :oops:
Yes I bought it there. But my boards and components look totally different from the pictures above, as you can see in the pictures I attached. That made me wonder.