NEW KEYS EMM POWERVU

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

riguial

NEW KEYS EMM POWERVU

Post by riguial »

Hi, I've seen that the new powervu key updates are not getting open the new EMUs. I have the GTMedia V8 Nova and for example I can not see the TP 3800 H 30000 of Intelsat 11. (43.1W)

If someone has the solution to this problem or has an updated softcam, please provide it.

cpr43
网站管理员

Re: NEW KEYS EMM POWERVU

Post by cpr43 »

riguial wrote:Hi, I've seen that the new powervu key updates are not getting open the new EMUs. I have the GTMedia V8 Nova and for example I can not see the TP 3800 H 30000 of Intelsat 11. (43.1W)

If someone has the solution to this problem or has an updated softcam, please provide it.
Hello and Welcome

Nice introduction. Yes, the V8 Nova is working fine with 3800 H 30000. if you follow and read around you will found that you need to update your V8 Nova with latest file as ALL CODE. You need to backup your Database/ Softcam key files before doing the update. Also, a Factory Reset is requested after doing the update. If you follow this instructions and the 3800 channels doesn't open up after a while you will need to add the AU keys for it. We can suply them here but only if you have 10 post or more. Again, Welcome!!

https://www.freesat.cc/forum/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=2007

Latest V8 Nova file here:
https://www.freesat.cc/forum/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=7791

signalq

Post by signalq »

Do I understand correctly that the box ships with some keys installed? Or do all keys need to be added manually when the box is new? Thanks.

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

signalq wrote:Do I understand correctly that the box ships with some keys installed? Or do all keys need to be added manually when the box is new? Thanks.
Both. Some keys are embedded or hide inside the firmware and you will aslo need to add missed or new ones.

tvboxkubagus

Post by tvboxkubagus »

What's the difrent between powervu with powervu+? Anyone can explain please...thank you...

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”