Why not including individual channel delete option! (Request for V8 GOLDEN individual channel delete option)

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

CHI

Why not including individual channel delete option! (Request for V8 GOLDEN individual channel delete option)

Post by CHI »

One among the important missing option in Freesat V8 GOLDEN is individual channel delete option! I know for some it may not be an issue but for me it is!
The V8 Golden for me, is one of the best receivers in the market.
However, with evey update the v8 Golden fw still doesnt have single channel delete option for deleting a channel like you would delete a transponder.
The options available are channel hide and satellite TV list delete! Both of these are good but having an option to delete a channel is even much beter instead of just hiding the channel.
Hence! I submit my request to the wonderful team of freesat, to add an option for deleting a single channel. This would be so wonderful, and if possible please include the option in the new box which is still under beta testing(V7 PLUS) I'm not sure if this is no longer an issue on the (V7plus) but if i had an opportunity to test it, and find this option is not there, I would have provided feedback which includes the icorporation of this option among other things.
Thank you!

mikelsat

Re: Why not including individual channel delete option! (Request for V8 GOLDEN individual channel delete option)

Post by mikelsat »

CHI wrote:One among the important missing option in Freesat V8 GOLDEN is individual channel delete option! I know for some it may not be an issue but for me it is!
However, with evey update the v8 Golden fw still doesnt have single channel delete option for deleting a channel like you would delete a transponder.
The options available are channel hide and satellite TV list delete! Both of these are good but having an option to delete a channel is even much beter instead of just hiding the channel.
Hence! I submit my request to the wonderful team of freesat, to add an option for deleting a single channel. This would be so wonderful, and if possible please include the option in the new box which is still under beta testing(V7 PLUS) I'm not sure if this is no longer an issue on the (V7plus) but if i had an opportunity to test it, and find this option is not there, I would have provided feedback which includes the icorporation of this option among other things.
Thank you!
Not sure what you mean, I delete channels all the time, Menu - TV Channel List - Press Blue Edit button - Press Blue Delete button on any channel you want to delete, then Exit & Save.

pigo69

Re: Why not including individual channel delete option! (Request for V8 GOLDEN individual channel delete option)

Post by pigo69 »

help me! I have cancel all channel! How is possible re-istall all channel list? I would need at least the channels that are seen on Hotbird

4ndr3

Post by 4ndr3 »

Menu => TV Channel List => Edit => Del => Menu or Exit => Save

Marsat

Post by Marsat »

pigo69 wrote:help me! I have cancel all channel! How is possible re-istall all channel list? I would need at least the channels that are seen on Hotbird
Unless you have done a back up is not possible

CHI

Post by CHI »

mikelsat wrote:
CHI wrote:One among the important missing option in Freesat V8 GOLDEN is individual channel delete option! I know for some it may not be an issue but for me it is!
Thank you!
Not sure what you mean, I delete channels all the time, Menu - TV Channel List - Press Blue Edit button - Press Blue Delete button on any channel you want to delete, then Exit & Save.
Wow! Its funny but how this little blue button could count before my eyes?
I guess whenever I saw edit I assumed editing and never thought to click it as I never edit channels
Thank you!

CHI

Post by CHI »

4ndr3 wrote:Menu => TV Channel List => Edit => Del => Menu or Exit => Save
Thank you! All this time I ignored edit button!

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”