Channel list

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

maubes

Channel list

Post by maubes »

it would be nice if someone created a channel editor, so we could order them as we pleased. Thanks

cpr43
网站管理员

Re: Channel list

Post by cpr43 »

maubes wrote:it would be nice if someone created a channel editor, so we could order them as we pleased. Thanks
It would be better if you introduces your self. Also let us know which model you have. Welcome to the GTMedia-Freesat forum.

chector

Post by chector »

Hello.
Since last updates, I cannot use the DB Editor with my V8 NOVA channel lists. I could use it weeks ago, but not since.
Is there a new software or a new .ini file to make de the DB Editor work with V8 NOVA?

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

chector wrote:Hello.
Since last updates, I cannot use the DB Editor with my V8 NOVA channel lists. I could use it weeks ago, but not since.
Is there a new software or a new .ini file to make de the DB Editor work with V8 NOVA?
The issue is that user data files "v8nova_db_sysdata.bin" from 20180719 and 20180625 and later will not load into the Editor.

Files from 20180621 will load into the Editor.

A work around is to save your user data, downgrade to 20180621, reload your user data and then save it.
You can rename your file as you save it by clicking on the file name offered "v8nova_db_sysdata.bin" and changing it.
This file will then load into the Editor.

Thanks to user "letsrock" for alerting us to this.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

chector

Post by chector »

Feralkiwi wrote:
chector wrote:Hello.
The issue is that user data files "v8nova_db_sysdata.bin" from 20180719 and 20180625 and later will not load into the Editor.

Files from 20180621 will load into the Editor.

A work around is to save your user data, downgrade to 20180621, reload your user data and then save it.
You can rename your file as you save it by clicking on the file name offered "v8nova_db_sysdata.bin" and changing it.
This file will then load into the Editor.

Thanks to user "letsrock" for alerting us to this.

Owen
Thanks a lot. It works!!
I hope this issue will be fixed in next updates...

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”