Lo mejor de lo mejor

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

chector

Re: Lo mejor de lo mejor

Post by chector »

Lining wrote:Does the firmware change this problem?

I asked my Spanish friend to test, and the work of Astra 19.2 Frequency 12515 H 22000 is all OK
Hi Lining.
The problem is not about searching the TP, it's about Cryptoworks and Irdeto encryption in channels in this TP. It freezes the STB and has to be reseted (and CCCam lines doesn't open the video...)

gatonico

Post by gatonico »

tonype wrote:
gatonico wrote:O tal vez te salio malo, yo tengo un nova y trabaja de show
Astra 19.2 la frecuencia 12515 H 22000, pruébala y ya me cuentas. Aparato automaticamente congelado.
No es solamente el mio, son todos.
Ok en cuanto me vaya a vivir a Europa lo hago. Saludos desde Mexico

willybony

Post by willybony »

Hi, I have Freesat v8 Super (not Nova) and have problems in this frequency 12515 H. My decoder doesnt freeze or hang up like Nova model, but its impossible to watch with fluency more than 15 seconds. I tried several cccams and the problem persists.

Like op said, it's about Cryptoworks and Irdeto encryption in channels in this TP, freesat can't handle or something. Also take a look at MTV Rocks channel in Astra (11973 V in Astra 19.2º E), have the same encryption and same problem, constantly cuts and freezes every minute.

I hope it will be fixed soon, but looks difficult due to poor cccam emulator in freesat receptors.

coco0101

Post by coco0101 »

hola a mi me pasa lo mismo e probado todos los firmware y no funciona en dos v8 nova tengo un Banned Word 9600hd muy antiguo y va bien con todos los canales y este nuevo v8 se para esto es de risa espero lo solucionen pronto un saludo

tonype

Post by tonype »

chector wrote:
Lining wrote:Does the firmware change this problem?

I asked my Spanish friend to test, and the work of Astra 19.2 Frequency 12515 H 22000 is all OK
Hi Lining.
The problem is not about searching the TP, it's about Cryptoworks and Irdeto encryption in channels in this TP. It freezes the STB and has to be reseted (and CCCam lines doesn't open the video...)

Ese no es el problema, antes con otros firmwares se veía, ahora con las actualizaciones nó, esto está empeoranado en vez de mejorar y lo peor es que se está contagiando a todos los Gtmedia, problemas de firmware.

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”